Coinops Discussion

BritneysPAIRS

OK ill post any patch stuff in here...and its a bit public but hopefully one day I get a private room for this ive tried but with no luck.... but to those that want some stuff that ive worked with...ill give you guys the info here in one place. One thread the only one apart from general help ill post on :) hopefull it solves some of the wars....

Please people like cba neil222 kenshiro (Xbox) etc stay away its not for you guys....you have all other threads to play on...this really isnt for you guys and I ask you nicely to stay away with any comments....just go elsewhere to look at stuff it will probably just upset you what goes on here and I dont wish that to be the case I just wish to get on with things as ive always done for years and years.....

I promise I will stay out of other emulators questions even when I know they are incorrectly telling you stuff....my years of exprience will just be here now and more focused at my build and if I can quickly add stuff for some that I know love my project and want a hand...Ill try to help you if I can

Please Moderators I will stay here delete anything not to do with patches by me.....

Pretty please :) Ive changed my name to disapear and if you could give me a private room I will remove this thread as well

CLOSED DUE TO CBA AND NIEL222

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DRIVER( ironclad )

DRIVER( tgm2 )

DRIVER( tgm2p )

DRIVER( mwarr )

DRIVER( ffightb )

DRIVER( neopong )

DRIVER( d2k )

DRIVER( d2k11 )

DRIVER( kof97pj )

DRIVER( samsh4fc )

DRIVER( lastbl2b )

DRIVER( lbboss )

DRIVER( wh2ey )

DRIVER( cnbe )

DRIVER( mspacmnf )

DRIVER( frogfest )

DRIVER( ltorb1 )

DRIVER( neonopon )

DRIVER( poknight )

DRIVER( senku3b )

DRIVER( njmeh )

DRIVER( kbash2 )

Realtime build drivers that stay full time and not just patches

Neogeo unibios now 2.3

about 50 more NeoGeo hacks done and availble on request

i normally try to stay out of this recent arguing - but can we actually have an adult thread on coinops please - picking through the bickering is getting a tad gay now - i dont want to take sides but maybe we can change the 1emulation section to Bitching/unnecessary gayness/xbox so it truely reflects the content of this section.......

anyway DOA im going to be testing hopefully tomorrow the mouse/trackball support in coinops so i may have a few requests based on whether i can get my trackball working. and thanks for continued development on this emu

I will help you out with mouse and trackball its been fully tested and anything that can help will be looked at :)

you can thank Trig he did a great patch and hes a very good coder...I streamlined it a little into the CoinOPS GUI but he really did a nice job code wise. It would be great to see him do something else as ive got more cabnet stuff coming up as they seem to be the most loyal people and one day id love to build one myself so I should add some features...like a global editor in GUI.... A = A Back = White type of thing so you can set up what key = what key...trig has allready supplied me the patch I just need to spend a few hours to add it and I know it will help wierd configs that people have...and they have so many diff configs

also fixed some trackball games....like sonic 3d let me know if others need repair

asked gogo about two of his cores and having it inserted into coinops to get around issues.....ive worked with him alot and hes nice so ill cross my fingers it should sort out CPS2 once and for all in Mame

if so ill resync dats maybe upto latest , this will require a change for CPS2 dats, ill also add the other FBA driver if I can to the FBA core...this will take me sometime id say as im learning but im fast on the uptake so you never know and maybe gogo can help but hes gone really :)

OK ill post any patch stuff in here...and its a bit public but hopeflly one day I get a private room for this ive tried but with no luck.... but to those that want some stuff that ive worked with...ill give you guys the info here in one place. One thread the only one apart from general help ill post on :)

hi what is the latest standalone release given out so that i could try to find it on the internet, please.

maybe you could just release the standalone versions only if you can't release the full showcase?

try using megaupload.com its very easy to upload to their server and you could do it for free and the site will provide a link to the file.

steps:

1. sign up for a free account

2. download the free tool bar

3. login using the tool bar

4. click the upload botton on the toolbar in your firefox or ie and upload file

5. when complete it will give you a link to your file.

and also just a thought if you want it to be a easy plugin type then maybe use the latest mame roms release so that if someone downloads a standalone then the only thing is to download the latest release which is mame 0.136 rom set

Edited by lordpro

I'm sure he knows how to use megaupload and mediafire and whatever else there is out there.

The button config option screen sounds fantastic as long as we have access to all the buttons like left and right clicks. There are lots of control panel layouts cuz we have to build our own or sometimes (like in my case currently) take something thats slightly broken and try to make it work.

OK is there anything specific for cabnets that could help.....is the above feature of definable "x key = will be sense as pushed if ykey is pressed" the only thing that would help cabs?

Also enabling dynamic Game Information soon....

and looking at recommended games stuff as well....at present