M.u.g.e.n 1.0 RC6 screenpack issue

Shoma

SO I'm getting back into Mugen since me and my brother kinda bond with it so I want it to not be glitchy and outdated.

So when i got the new RC I wanted to use either a mvc2 or mvc3 screen pack for it.

THe only problem is BOTH screen packs have an issue where ONLY the Select Screen is super zoomed in. I switched between all resolution and all the same.

This is what I'm dealing with...

post-4313-1263173624_thumb.png

As you can see, it looks like even the backgorund it too big, while the random slots just look out of proportion.

I'm sure I need to reduce some fraction in the fight or System defs but at least where to start would be really cool!

• 2 weeks later...
SO I'm getting back into Mugen since me and my brother kinda bond with it so I want it to not be glitchy and outdated.

So when i got the new RC I wanted to use either a mvc2 or mvc3 screen pack for it.

THe only problem is BOTH screen packs have an issue where ONLY the Select Screen is super zoomed in. I switched between all resolution and all the same.

This is what I'm dealing with...

post-4313-1263173624_thumb.png

As you can see, it looks like even the backgorund it too big, while the random slots just look out of proportion.

I'm sure I need to reduce some fraction in the fight or System defs but at least where to start would be really cool!

you need to add localcood=320,240 to the .def file for the screen pack

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Megaman_zer0, I've been using Xmugen for a couple of years now and decided to change the screen pack

how ever i'm not to sure how to proceed. I've downloaded a few screen packs and was going to use them but

as i compare the new screen packs to the older ones i see alot of things are different.

I"ve combed the forums looking for a tutorial on this but have not had any luck. I'm using two different builds

of Xmugen. One is the Xtreme Xmugen 2.0 with the MFJ screen pack (550 chars) and the other one is

is 1400 character mugen that i found here.

http://snesorama.us/board/showthread.php?t=42113

The screen packs are both very different. I understand that i should keep my select.def file around

so it will be easier to get the characters in the right slots, i just dont know what screen packs will work

and how to use them. Any help would be great man.

Thanks,

Nextel