Final Burn Legends 1.3

nes6502

Can someone tell me, which set of roms this runs? I want to get a complete set of everything that runs on this EMU but Im not sure exactly what all runs because it says its a port of Final Burn Alpha 2.99.07 to the Xbox and that It also includes

parts of FBA-XXX Pro 1.29. I didn't see anything in the file that had info on all the games that run....

Edited by NeoBomb

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for MAME v0.136. That's what you want.

So with Romcenter, will it get rid of the roms that FBL doesnt use? or does it just tell you which ones it uses?

yes, it will delete the ones not needed(i think depending on the setting). be sure to back-up your set before using romcenter. also, be sure that you have the latest neogeo bios too. i was able to get all but 5 roms fixed. you will have to do a manual repair on many roms... in romcenter, lots o fun.

Edited by tristanx

If you have a full MAME set, and you use the FBL dat, romcenter will show all the roms it can't use as grey, for unknown game. Highlight all of those and right click them, then under shell operations, either send them to a different folder or delete them. Then you'll be left with just the roms that FBL can use.

So with Romcenter, will it get rid of the roms that FBL doesnt use? or does it just tell you which ones it uses?

yes, it will delete the ones not needed(i think depending on the setting). be sure to back-up your set before using romcenter. also, be sure that you have the latest neogeo bios too. i was able to get all but 5 roms fixed. you will have to do a manual repair on many roms... in romcenter, lots o fun.

What do you mean by a manual repair?

Certain games will show yellow, which means that the game's romset has the files needed, but there's something wrong, like the name of the zip file, or there are uneeded files in the zip, it will tell you what the problem is. If you right click and select repair, it will make the needed changes, and then show green. If a game shows red, it means one or more files is missing from the zip. In that case, you need to find another romset for the game in question. I don't think you'll come accross too many reds, if any.