Final Burn Legends 1.3

nes6502

I just tested the NeoGeoCPS2.xbe

I thought this file just emulate NEOGEO and CPS2

yes he emule it but

when i choose a game, the emulator back to dashboard and when i launch it again, he play the rom i choosen !

strange lol

EDIT

i have replace NeoGeoCPS2.xbe by default.xbe 11MB but same effect for CPS2 roms

i will try for NEOGEO tomorow

wow !

When you don't have all of the .XBE files in the FBL folder, this is what happens. You'll get sent back to the dashboard before the start of any given game. The emulator having separate .XBE files seems to be a way that Nes6502 has chosen to optimize each core. It was a very good idea.

In my opinion, doing what fumanchu said in the previous post is the best way to go for you. There is no point in releasing several different FBL's with the way Nes has handled it. He's optimized each core and continues to do so.

Have fun OOKAMI.

Edited by neoryu

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tested the NeoGeoCPS2.xbe

I thought this file just emulate NEOGEO and CPS2

yes he emule it but

when i choose a game, the emulator back to dashboard and when i launch it again, he play the rom i choosen !

strange lol

EDIT

i have replace NeoGeoCPS2.xbe by default.xbe 11MB but same effect for CPS2 roms

i will try for NEOGEO tomorow

wow !

When you don't have all of the .XBE files in the FBL folder, this is what happens. You'll get sent back to the dashboard before the start of any given game. The emulator having separate .XBE files seems to be a way that Nes6502 has chosen to optimize each core. It was a very good idea.

In my opinion, doing what fumanchu said in the previous post is the best way to go for you. There is no point in releasing several different FBL's with the way Nes has handled it. He's optimized each core and continues to do so.

Have fun OOKAMI.

oki, thanks for your answer :yawntired:

i will correct that this evening :D

question, a torrent with all preveiw, pics, flyers and cab exist ?

it's for complet my full set

thanks ;)

• 1 month later...

Nes, I had a question regarding the Genesis emulation. Is the genesis emulator embedded into FBL or is FBL simply using the genesis emulator from the FBL GUI to launch the genesis roms??

My question is, would it be a simple matter for someone to add other emulator support within FBL?

Before people tell me the new coinOPS does this, I already know it does.

FBL can emulate Mega Drive games because the PC version of Final Burn Alpha it was ported from can. FBL isn't acting as a frontend like CoinOps is.

FBL can emulate Mega Drive games because the PC version of Final Burn Alpha it was ported from can..

ohhh, that makes sense. I never use PC emulators so I didn't know that tid bit. Thanks for clearing that up.

Awesome awesome ... ok but it is better to use finalburn for the museum project SEGA GENESIS ... or it is the same to continue to use the Genesis emulator ?

Awesome awesome ... ok but it is better to use finalburn for the museum project SEGA GENESIS ... or it is the same to continue to use the Genesis emulator ?

Thats a good question. Is the Genesis emulation equal to NeoGenesis?