Final Burn Legends 1.2

nes6502

Any chance of a option in the video settings, that once changed affects the video settings for all games? For e.g if you want Bilinear display on all the games instead of having to change the video settings for each game individually.

Keep up the great work

Any chance of a option in the video settings, that once changed affects the video settings for all games? For e.g if you want Bilinear display on all the games instead of having to change the video settings for each game individually.

Keep up the great work

+1 on that for me too. I think the ability to set up individual games the way you want them is a great feature, but those settings should be exceptions to a rule that the user can set globally.

Happy to see a new version with Forgotten world corrected, that was a long time request from the FBA past, and the final fight goodies, excellent ! thanks Nes.

I think the ability to set up individual games the way you want them is a great feature, but those settings should be exceptions to a rule that the user can set globally.

I hope that such an option exists in the future for the controls too.

Keep up the great work

+1 on that for me too. I think the ability to set up individual games the way you want them is a great feature, but those settings should be exceptions to a rule that the user can set globally.

+1 here too. Global settings then individual ajustments as neccessary.

I think the ability to set up individual games the way you want them is a great feature, but those settings should be exceptions to a rule that the user can set globally.

That is allready the way it works. The "global" settings are set at Main Menu->Options->Video Options. Once a game is started (and something changed) the game will use it's own settings file instead of the global settings. Not sure what all the confusion is about.

Edited by nes6502