Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they where the asked for Hacks as you can play as the bosses in the hacks..... its fine to talk about this stuff publically as im sure it will be seen around the show...I hand it to people they do what they want with it...I dont run these games just very easy to add...

and yes I had to write decryption stuff as well........and for the final time NEO GEO is a small part of this stuff its just easy to add the stuff people asked for. NEO GEO isnt the only system in the world to me...I learnt how to insert stuff and updated it in hours, so it was just a quick easy mod like the unibios thing that I never use....

I only used the parents as I didnt want 100 diff version of the same stuff like are in the other builds that say they support 1 millions games....I only add unique games no clones, but that once again is just my personal taste

DONT TURN THIS INTO A PERSONAL THING PLEASE STAY OUT IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ISSUES GUYS, THIS IS JUST HELP FOR SOME

they where the asked for Hacks as you can play as the bosses in the hacks..... its fine to talk about this stuff publically as im sure it will be seen around the show...I hand it to people they do what they want with it...I dont run these games just very easy to add...

and yes I had to write decryption stuff as well........and for the final time NEO GEO is a small part of this stuff its just easy to add the stuff people asked for. NEO GEO isnt the only system in the world to me...I learnt how to insert stuff and updated it in hours, so it was just a quick easy mod like the unibios thing that I never use....

I only used the parents as I didnt want 100 diff version of the same stuff like are in the other builds that say they support 1 millions games....I only add unique games no clones, but that once again is just my personal taste

DONT TURN THIS INTO A PERSONAL THING PLEASE STAY OUT IF YOUR NOT INTERESTED!!!!! I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR ISSUES GUYS, THIS IS JUST HELP FOR SOME

i prefer using the hack version with all the boss or hidden character than the original version:) it complete me :D

i also agree with u, i didnt want multiple version of rom. using uni-bios for neo geo i can switch region so i dont have multiple rom with different region.

if only u can provide alternate default.cfg for everyone using ind-bios:D

i actualy prefer coinops than FBL because it suport more rom especialy konami ex : spider-man, violent storm, gijoe because at the moment FBL doesnt.

anyway is power instinct 2 n legend will be playable????

give me info on when power instinct was fixed....also ill do your bios thing what buttons should things be? swap back+white and back+black?

power instinct play well but power instinct 2 have a weird sound problem:( n power instinct legend i believe coinops doesnt support.

i want to use my arcde stik (cosmo) but it doesnt have back button, so i leave it to u what the best button config that fit.

thanks a bunch:D

ummm its only parent by looks and it has graphics issues? where you testing on CoinOPS? I can add later ones I gess and the jap and extra versions

Can you let me know of your tests

ill test it when my 0.135 rom download finished

i like your rom build for reignite r4, no clone or multiple version. i hope it will continue, looking forward for next release.

hopefuly soon :D