Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

Any chance of taking another look at the rotated screen build? Or maybe adding the rotation into the newest revision that you've been working on? It looks like you're cruising along adding games and hacks and thats cool if thats your focus, but it'd be great to have this done. Oh... and maybe add the speed hack Ms. Pacman... yeah that's be cool too.

Known about DK2 for awhile, that'll be a good addition.

Edited by RedCapsMan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, is that Mortal Kombat I or I, II and 3 that are running at full speed? NBA Jam sounds promising too. Thanks for Ms Pacman, its much more fun than the original. In fact, I think every bar that I go into only has the speed hacked versions nowadays. I have got to get these new updates!

all midway stuff that doesnt use virtual mem so not mk3 I dont think also its another core so it most cirtainly wont be released properly...like the other 6-7 cores ive patched in

im not releasing anything as said many times there just a collection of quick hacks into r4 (might even have some bugs) people have PMed for.... Im sure stuff will leak out but I dont support it and dont endorse it...BP did I dont :P

people I do stuff for including myself run a diff build...alot of this stuff gets put in properly into my personal build