Battle Toads in CoinOPS

Neo369

hey, has anyone been able to get battle toads to run in reignite? for me, it just hangs at the loading screen. it ran perfect in ignite. not sure whats up. i checked my files with the .dat as well and they are all the same checksums.

thank you in advance to whoever responds

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neo also someone on MSN tested the new neo geo bootlegs OK apparently they work fine....but ill look and test myself this weekend...but I did play one of them and really liked it...also raidens/viper checked as well now working at 50 frames a sec at times but mostly 60. Also tekkens and other 3d stuff for upgraded boxes and a new upgrade list for more powerfull xboxs and a new mode for you guys to optomise for the new type...id like the link to get one of these as alot more games will work with these anyone have a link for this?

Send a PM to 'trusty' on the xbox-scene forums, he is the guy that does the upgrades, and I bought both of my upgraded boxes from him.

I've had no problems with either :)

I feel I should warn you, the 1.4ghz requires a little bit of DIY (for cooling) but trusty sent me a photo tutorial for what needed doing when I bought the xbox.

... and Im still looking forward to virtua fighter in CoinOPS :huh:

Edited by ac3t1ne

I cant test 3d stuff but id like vfighter vracer tekken 1 2 3 ridge racer rage racer daytona USA if they go at all (tekkens run at 15 frames a sec on my xbox) so good chance they are ok.....I want to test a few things this weekend if poss so I can set it up to automatically detect new improved systems

for myself but ill send you a patch of the stuff you wanted....if I can do it

and is there anything else your aware of any bootlegs? that are good neogeo ones? im unaware of or stuff like finalfight?

also tests on Senegal striker with more ram? please