question for the moderators here

Gilou9999

hello,i asked the same question in X scene but without many hope;

so perheaps it is different here:

these last weeks i have finished my hack of capcom vs snk 2 for xbox

well capcom vs snk2 is probably the greatest 2d fighter on xbox 1, but unfortunatelly it has some shitty jazz music (or some sort of crapp)

what i have done on it?:

- worked on the afs file and replaced all the adx files inside it(the stages music) with the best capcom vs snk 1 music (yep in cap vs snk 1 the musics were awesome, remix of the good old street fighters theme, garou and king of) and also i put some of the best street fighter IV tracks on it and i put the "from ko to win" theme of cap vs snk 1(great track)

so basically, everyone with capcom vs snk 2 on it xbox would just have to replace the afs00.afs in the cap vs snk 2 folder with my custom one and it will works! the best 2d fighter with the best 2d fighters musics (i play with this version everyday and i can just say it change totally the game!)

so my question is: can i post here my afs file (~200meg) without ban?

if no, can someone with a website could host it?

Edited by Gilou9999

Woaw, fantastic work <_<

I made the same for Dragon Ball and remove the bad US track and put Jap track who are better :)

And i translate all the game in french, battle and story mode ;)

It change all the game too lol

For you, why don't you put your pack on MEDIAFIRE and give us the link by MP ?

You have post your work her, now people can ask you by MP for the link ;)

Thanks a lot

Thanks gilou99 This a good start for 2010 !

I would enjoy your hack as i always thought those music pisses me off too.

As darknior said : megaupload/mediafire link + gmail autoreply adress with the link and you are ready to go.

Woaw, fantastic work <_<

I made the same for Dragon Ball and remove the bad US track and put Jap track who are better ;)

And i translate all the game in french, battle and story mode ;)

It change all the game too lol

Are you talking about "Dragon Ball Z : Sagas" from 'atari' ?, that game was terrible :)

Edited by Garcimak

even if i would like the maximum possible users to re discover capcom vs snk the way it should have been i can't

fortunatelly, Darknior has offered his help and the patch will be available on his ftp (and i will certainly upload the patch on my pal hellfury status-X site too). I will post some clues here when i will have some to help the users to find the patch

what's exactly in:

shangai café music : replaced with the remix of "paopao café" from the famous fatal fury 1

nairobi desert music : replaced with the remix of chun li from street fighter IV (a bit "oriental" remix)

kinderdjik (holland stage): replaced with the remix of camy from street fighter IV

london street music : replaced with the remix of fei long from street fighter IV (bruce lee style remix)

barentsburg boat ice stage: replaced with the remix of ken from street fighter II from my friends of grospixels

new york: replaced with the remix of terry train stage from fatal fury 2

osaka 1 (the ring): replaced with the remix of vega from street fighter IV

osaka 2 (rainning temple): replaced with the remix of Ryu from street fighter IV of course!

osaka 3-4 (burning buildings): replaced with the remix of gouki from street fighter IV or geese stage from fatal fury

and aomori stage (with the e honda and haomaru "statues"): it's the only original track i've kept!

also:

main menu music: replaced with capcom vs snk 1 main menu music

character select screen: replaced with capcom vs snk 1 character select screen

vs screen : replaced with capcom vs snk 1 "critical heart beat"

and finally the winning music (after the ko): my favourite of them all, "from ko to win" theme from capcom vs snk 1

as you see i always tryed to kept a coherent theme for each stage

i will post some news if i have some from darknior!