The what you did for New Years Eve thread, 2009

James

Jailbroke 2 ipods for my sister and niece. Then hosted one hell of a party. Had like 20 people over and enough booze to fill a battleship. Played Rock Band and Guitar Hero all night long. Don't remember going to bed at all. They said I knocked over the Wii off the fireplace mantle and it amazing still works after crashing to the hardwood floor. They said I spilled a beer on one of the guitar controllers as well and that even still works. We also played various drinking games like beer pong and Quarters. I just know when I woke up in the morning most everyone was still here sleeping in all the different bedrooms and all over the floor of the living room. Made a big breakfast for all. All in all one hell of a time just wish I could remember it all.

Sounds exactly like my night...GH/RB right down to the entire living room floor being covered in blanketed bodies when I woke up. Only nobody knocked anything over, and no drinks got spilled.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jailbroke 2 ipods for my sister and niece. Then hosted one hell of a party. Had like 20 people over and enough booze to fill a battleship. Played Rock Band and Guitar Hero all night long. Don't remember going to bed at all. They said I knocked over the Wii off the fireplace mantle and it amazing still works after crashing to the hardwood floor. They said I spilled a beer on one of the guitar controllers as well and that even still works. We also played various drinking games like beer pong and Quarters. I just know when I woke up in the morning most everyone was still here sleeping in all the different bedrooms and all over the floor of the living room. Made a big breakfast for all. All in all one hell of a time just wish I could remember it all.

Sounds exactly like my night...GH/RB right down to the entire living room floor being covered in blanketed bodies when I woke up. Only nobody knocked anything over, and no drinks got spilled.

Sounds like one hell of a time.