Screenshots pack for your MAME emulators FBL, Coinops etc...

sbpaabck

are they action or title?

Everything can be found here:

http://www.progettosnaps.net/snaps_en.html

Thanks nes, that site really does have everything!

For those who want to just download, cut and paste one big zip use the torrent, for those who want to be more methodical use the above link, it breaks things down into useful sections and will not die like torrents do (at least hopefully not anyway.)

I will be adding that site to my favourites I think ;)

Man we've made a lot of progress in a short space of time screenshot packwise, RESX you might wanna take note in case you ever get round to adding your spicy actions to mame? :P

RESX you might wanna take note in case you ever get round to adding your spicy actions to mame? :P

If you or anybody else works to collect them I'll definately use them if they're better than what I've got already. It probably won't be about a month and a half or more till I get to them if things go well. It would make my job easier down the road.

RESX you might wanna take note in case you ever get round to adding your spicy actions to mame? :P

If you or anybody else works to collect them I'll definately use them if they're better than what I've got already. It probably won't be about a month and a half or more till I get to them if things go well. It would make my job easier down the road.

Yeah ok, i'll tryto figure out how to use the dats to make a set for FBL and upload it for you. FBA XXX 1.29 is pretty sorted as is coinops already so if there are any others to do just let me know.

Im happy to wait however long it'll be worth it ;)