Metal Gear 4 vetrans ahoy!

emsley

Man this game is pretty sweet - I just beat up laughing octopus by lying under a bed lol how fucking cheap is her rolling ball of swirling death? haha whore eat my "lie under bed trick with sniper rifle!"

Tracked down Naomi - then blasted everything on that Tank thing then forgot to save the fucking thing - now i have to beat up that laughing whore again! (least I get to look at her animated ass and minge again!)

So far I would say the game has been a lot of fun - wish they had left in the "food" though I used to love making snake eat crap for hours. (is MGS3 compatible with Old version of PS3?)

The only thing I noticed that is letting the game down is that so far for me it appears to be lacking the "Quirky fun bits" like shooting those little frogs or holding up guys and making them "speak or dressing up as a superior and punching people in the face.

Its a lot more action packed this time round I don't even think twice about blowing a guys face off with the silencer on.

"Old snake." lol

You forgot 'Solid'.

You can still hold up people, and there are lots of "fun stuff" you can do with just about any item, person and location. You just have to know where to look. I haven't played the game very much yet (I'm still in Act 1, don't go spoiling much), so I can't comment on the bosses. Old snake is badass.

Yeah i read you can "frisk" but not sure how to do it.

Act 1 Mr Iceland? Act One!!!! The cry is from gaming awesome!! Do you accept the call?

Spoliers: i caught a guy taking a leak - then i couldnt get him to freeze, the gun had run out of ammo! He kicked the fuck out of me! When fighting Octopus in her second coming hide under the bed she "bends" down to get you a bit like the grudge but you get to see some sweet animated ass shape up!

Agozer needs to beat this game nao.

Yea dude, the game was mad fun. The ending was a little Indigo Prophecy for me however, and I didn't once go past an area without killing most of the guards on the way to the checkpoint. The first game in the series had parts where I would cry for solutions (pre-internet), this one, I didn't really have to talk about it with my friends in order to get anything done just do them.

Screaming Mantis was hell fun though, the only boss in the game that took me more than a few minutes to figure out, but I was raging insanity with her screams inside the entire fight

Act 1 Mr Iceland? Act One!!!! The cry is from gaming awesome!! Do you accept the call?

I'd rather be Mr. Finland, and yes, I'll accept the call.

Ems, in the 2nd coming of Laughing Octopus, lie down on a bed and let her hump you :thumbsup1:

Great scott!

Its on! She can kill me for all i care! Ill press triangle while lie there and im heres! death to me!!!

I'd rather be Mr. Finland, and yes, I'll accept the call.

I was sure it was iceland,

Norway, Sweden, finland. And if I saw right... Lap land?

:thumbsup1: :thumbsup1: