Scrambled graphics in Matrimelee using Kawa-X Plus

V0ID

I followed the instructions on the Kawa-X Plus website and got matrimelee working but there are graphics problems such as the health bar, spirit bar, time etc. are scrambled.

Its playable but I would like to get it running perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could help me or if this is the best I can hope for?

Thanks.

V0ID

p.s I have double checked that I named all the roms correctly and used the p1, p2 and m1 roms from the package provided with Kawa-X Plus. Could it have something to do with the NeoGeo.zip I am using?

NeoGeo.zip:

000-lo.lo

asia.s3.rom

sfix.sfx

sm1.sm1

sp-e.sp1

sp-j2.rom

sp-s.sp1

sp-s2.sp1

usa_2slt.bin

vs-bios.rom

I followed the instructions on the Kawa-X Plus website and got matrimelee working but there are graphics problems such as the health bar, spirit bar, time etc. are scrambled.

Its playable but I would like to get it running perfectly. I was wondering if anyone could help me or if this is the best I can hope for?

Thanks.

V0ID

p.s I have double checked that I named all the roms correctly and used the p1, p2 and m1 roms from the package provided with Kawa-X Plus. Could it have something to do with the NeoGeo.zip I am using?

NeoGeo.zip:

000-lo.lo

asia.s3.rom

sfix.sfx

sm1.sm1

sp-e.sp1

sp-j2.rom

sp-s.sp1

sp-s2.sp1

usa_2slt.bin

vs-bios.rom

Those problems are due to P1 & P2 roms you use. Use P1 (CRC : D07B4032), it's P1 rom to use for Winkawaks & Nebula.

Your problem isn't due to C roms, because Matrimelee C roms are decrypted.

Thanks Gouki, much appreciated.

Do you know where I can find the correct P1 & P2 roms?

I used the ones which are supposed to be for matrimelee provided with Kawa-X Plus.

V0ID

In downloading this complete romset :

Edited by Prican25

Thanks for the help N3oGhost and Gouki!

In taking N3oGhost's advice and completely renaming the romset provided by Gouki and using the P and M roms from the plus pack Matrimelee now works perfectly :D

Its a great game and I'm really pleased to get it working 100% - the help is VERY much appreciated guys.

V0ID