I finally got a PS3!

emsley

So as long as you step on the right paths and dont repeat your last doomed travles youll be fine?

Looked quite --- "sort of want" to me.

Reminds me of devil may cry - a lone armour clad twat with a sword with a fw basic moves against a bunch of cunts! (only dante could spin a revolver out of his ass and blow a noobs head off with a butt clench)

:huh:

Planning to get Bayonetta despite the bad review on the excessive loading.

Also, avoid Darksiders, overhyped and play poorly when compare against GOW and Bayonetta.

Looking forward to Heavy Rain, FFXIII, GOWIII, GT5, SSFIV, Yakuza 3 etc :huh:

Lot of sword fighting shit going on with the PS3.

I cant GT anymore ohhhhhhhhhhhhh been all the way through that, never did get me a delorian.

Do I see god of war three in your typings there LSD?

Lot of sword fighting shit going on with the PS3.

I cant GT anymore ohhhhhhhhhhhhh been all the way through that, never did get me a delorian.

Do I see god of war three in your typings there LSD?

Yes you are :D i have finished GOW and GOW2 recently on the GOW Collection. Now can't wait for the GOWIII, want to see how he kills Zeus and the rest of the bastard gods :P

Word of gaming god said that Sega has fixed the loading times and the framerate issues for the EU version at least. I'll get my copy tomorrow night, so we'll see. The demo alone is made of so much awesome and win that I'd get Bayonetta loading times and framerate issues notwithstanding.

The soundtrack is great, too.

Bayonetta seems insane did i just see a woman kick a large snarling beasts ass like 50 times then use a giant gullotine to chop his head off?

Yes, you did. That's only like, just a small fraction of the awesome packed into the game.

Word of gaming god said that Sega has fixed the loading times and the framerate issues for the EU version at least. I'll get my copy tomorrow night, so we'll see. The demo alone is made of so much awesome and win that I'd get Bayonetta loading times and framerate issues notwithstanding.

The soundtrack is great, too.

Let me know if they fixed the issues. If yes, i will hunt for R2 version then.