xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well put and nice to talk to you...your passion is great, I wont be doing shit all. but hey your aguments where well founded and hey good on you for putting it out there....it really makes the difference...

Ill keep an eye on things but sadly my predicitions have been closely followed over the years I hope the new people with greater passion than the older people can really go where they want....

Keep it up guys <_<

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deadcalm1 you gotta be kidding, nes said he won't continue working on it and released sources ages ago. BP only used abandoned Final Burn sources not FBL.

Also 95% of all Xbox homebrew is compiled with stolen SDK so we are all in big pirate ship.

Everyone should ask themselves how many new Xbox projects have been released in the last two years.

The answer is zero.

Now ask yourself how many I will be porting in the next two years?

The answer is also zero.

I can confirm that. Nothing happened during this two years in the Xbox arcade emulation world. There was CoinOps, and a strange french guy who was working on an FBA-XXX Pro update. Then comes Final Burn Legend. For the first time people can have a 100% accurate arcade emulator on Xbox, with a nice UI and all the features it was possible to put in it. And this project is not leading by a dickhead.

This project is an open source project, as he is himself the port of an open source project, FBA. It also include part of others open source projects, as FB, FBA-XXX Pro 1.29 etc. For one time people could find the source code in the same place as binaries, which is definitly uncommon in the Xbox scene. It allows people who wanna contribute or simply learn C basics to do what they want, if they respect the license.

All was well in the best possible world.

Now i come here, and see that mister BP, without complex, grabed part of the FBL code and integrated it in his own build called CoinOps (myself i call it QueerOps, it sounds better). If i read carefully all the post, he didn't do something bad and was in his right, as always.

After having about 90% of post related to QueerOps ("oh my god i modified two byte of my code i should do a new release then starting a new thread on this forum), we have now 90% of flamming posts related to QueerOps (sorry i mean CoinOps). And i don't even speak about the pol as "Who have the biggest one?". So most users and devs are annoying by only one guy who based his notoriety on stealing others work, and this guy can still post quietly on all the forums lol.

That's crazyness. Myself i'm currently writing an useless post at 3:00 AM instead of sleeping and getting excited on my keyboard lmao.

I won't be spending my time working so someone else can get the credit.

I understand completely. and it means that users will not see more release of FBL, and it also means (mister BP you probably doesn't consider that point) that devs who has contribute and wanna contribute more are getting f****. I have some nice (unfinished) pieces of code that i should now throw to garbage, as it will be a waste of time to polish them. Thanks BP, hopefully you're here.

you keep saying I used final burn legends sources which I didnt and you know that I used Final Burn 1.1 Sources and that you said it was discontiued to publically

It was created from FBL. Thus it uses the same code.

Also its out dated sources with no gui and only using .01 percent of supported games

It uses the latest version of FBA for the PC. I wouldn't call that outdated.

it shouldnt be any threat to your project.

You took only the games that were exclusive to Final Burn and Final Burn Legends. It is clear what your motive was. Just like it was clear what your motive was when you petitioned iq_132 for Tetris and Iron Clad the day after FBL 1.1 was released.

This is the part where I must give a huge THANK YOU to both Nes6502 for porting FBL and Kenshiro too for keeping FBA XXX Pro 1.29c going so long. i would be very sad to see you both go. i wish there was a way to change that, but I do understand well enough why things look grim for the scene.

thanks Nes for creating an app that is the most up to date emulator the xbox has. thanks kenshiro for contributing to it graciously and doing a great job with everything when you were running fba xxx pro.

same thanks also for xport, gogo ackman, iq_132, +T+, elsemi, bendermike, $HK, all the skinners, and anyone else I left out. It was hugely appreciated.

Edited by deadcalm1

well put....what a yawn fest though really

its out and we all must live with it...I love the venom and passion but hey its still on everyones xbox for good reasons I and everyone that uses knows why. You are living in the past there things that cant be undone

kenshiro your a pick to with the strangest sense of humor ive ever seen...I didnt want any help or to steal anything even when offered get over it. You guys are cocks real arsholes that dont want people having the stuff even though they all do and all like it from what ive seen. You dont want to listen about bugs or insert stuff for people into mame so I do, so they can play it on mame for there xbox. I think you misdirect my help talk about completely useless and often incorrect rubbish and complian about me way way to much never based on any facts about what I say and when you do you dont apoligise when your wrong you just defend it with im a pick. So I think you guys are the pricks whos only defense is attack and not with your product. So yes we both agree I think you guys have buggy as shit emus and selfcentered arseholes <_< the hangeron newbes are just ignorant IMO and that is my honest thoughts. you guys have put your thoughts so these are my honest thoughts. (those thoughts are mainly for people like cba etc but do go out to the some others who arnt newbees that for sure) Good Day brothers

Time will tell and actually has told what people use and it was created for me and my friends anyways....I like it and if you dont, well dont use it I dont care

You guys are cocks real arsholes that dont want people having the stuff even though they all do and all like it from what ive seen.

They already have it. It's called FBL 1.1. You didn't give them anything new with my work. You didn't ask for my consent or even give me credit when you released it. You passed off the new drivers as if you did them. You have not apologized. You have not offered to remove them from CoinOPS.

You are and always have been a cancer on the Xbox scene.

my god guys start your own thread I hate BP what ever you will get many replies and who knows it might just stick I did post thanks to you for core by the way in the open thread............but you can comment all you like about this stuff, its in the past and if I could change it I wouldnt. But the cancer has reached the end <_< ive came and kicked arse, ill add patches in for friends but no offical releases so its all good. Enjoy your hating and bitching I know my product shines and will live on not by my name but by the attention to detail my product has from end to end and thats my trademark and all I came in for, nothing else :lol:

say what you want recently when asked what emulators where on xbox 100percent said coinOPS...I took note thats alot more than any of the others and yet people say its suxs its just other mame I cant do stuff you name it they attack it ...attack with better product it will win people over ranting even if they arnt vocal about it .......thats my advice to you guys I know nes knows this and he will kick arse im sure spured on with a new passion to take out BP or whatever his name is

PS why I wanted ironclad was I wanted to play it and I only use CoinOPS its that simple and I thank iq for it ill be following neosource still and atempt to patch in the new stuff...I like the new Final Fight its fun and neosource was a great help

You dont want to listen about bugs or insert stuff for people into mame so I do, so they can play it on mame for there xbox....and give BP the credit for it

All the other crap you said aside, there is the kicker.

Think about it everyone.

If the developers BP is "adopting" from had not worked on bringing those apps to the Xbox in the first place, then there would be almost nothing new for BP to "insert" into his ConOPS app for you in this new version of his. The emus under that hood were all given by other coders. Some were out of date, but FBL was still being worked on. No dev will put up with that kind of thing at this point. And thats how its going to be now, so make the best of it BP lovers.

There will be no more ConOPS updates worth a damn because no one is going to work on sacrificing all their time for a thief. Now that all the talent is opting out, Britney will tinker around with a few minimal changes, slap a fancy name on ConOPS, and release a "new build" every week or two. Thats all you've got to look forward to now people. The scene will indeed suffer due to one man's arrogance and selfishness.

It seems clear to me that BP doesnt know how to add updates like the ones hes "inserting" into his app with command launching. He doesn't take it well when other devs make gracious contributions for the scene. Either you are contributing to BP first, or you are his enemy. He acts like he owns the Xbox community all to himself.

Well, now you do BP. Go for it. Best of luck to you. CoinOPS itself was even held back by your reputation. I saw so many people bashing you and I could not figure it out. All I thought you were trying to do was give to the users and I thought the scene was benefitting from it. Boy how wrong I realize I was now. You probably would have received more help moving ConOPS forward the right way had you demonstrated a bit of decency towards other people.

I never once saw nes6502 trying to rip off any code from your Coinops experiment. Nor has he trolled your threads looking to advertise his works either. The same goes for every other developer out there. For every little thing you gave the scene you killed so much more that we could have had with your ways.

I think you misdirect my help talk about completely useless and often incorrect rubbish and complian about me way way to much never based on any facts about what I say and when you do you dont apoligise when your wrong you just defend it with im a pick. So I think you guys are the pricks whos only defense is attack and not with your product. So yes we both agree I think you guys have buggy as shit emus and selfcentered arseholes :D the hangeron newbes are just ignorant IMO and that is my honest thoughts. you guys have put your thoughts so these are my honest thoughts. (those thoughts are mainly for people like cba etc but do go out to the some others who arnt newbees that for sure) Good Day brothers

If their emus are so buggy and terrible, why are you stealing their code then? :lol: Whats the motivation for that? Why add games into your app that you dont care about? You dont use FBL or any other emulator, yet you want them all under an app with you attached as the head of it. <_< You are a simple piece of work to figure out. You just want all the people out there to credit you for other people's hard work. That does the XBox users you need no good at all in the end. They will soon find that out the hard way.

Edited by deadcalm1

thats a nice novel I cant be bothered reading it im sure I know what its about.....hey deadcalm I think your a total newbe pretty simple and not worth reading anything longer than 2 lines <_<..thats what I think in all honesty

and you it looks like total repeats of usless stuff anyways ConOP hehehehe no one uses it apart from everyone polled all the usual crap I can do a better job, I cant code etc.....so ill repeat

"completely useless and often incorrect rubbish and complian about me way way to much never based on any facts about what I say and when you do you dont apoligise when your wrong you just defend it with im a pick. So I think you guys are the pricks whos only defense is attack and not with your product." I think this about you I really do

Prican25 is it time to shut it down......or is there still life in this baby there might be another 10 ConOP or GayOP jokes its worth keeping the thread open for those...people dont take defeat very well around these places the newbes are revolting with stuff like ConOPS :lol: thats powerfull words backup by no skills (I think you know I actually am not insulting you with little words I do believe you are a newbe)

Its OK BP. You know how some of us feel now. This could have been shut down a while ago. The first time you asked actually spoke for itself actually.

I've said my piece, so I wish everyone the best. Godspeed to you BP. Sorry you lost my support, but like you said, Im just a newbe you dont care about at all.

Thanks to all the XBox developers who got us this far. Your support was invaluable.