xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should start a promotions company next its like shooting fish in a barrel <_<

Dance my little people...dance I say hehehehehe

its all to easy to release something with huge fanfair and not even really release....top stuff

Ive got you guys to thank for it though :lol: I owe you one for sure

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, MAME on the Xbox (and ConOPs) really needs a core update more than anything else. You are skilled remember? We aren't. So when will you get started on that core update? Hopefully that takes priority for you when you do your next underground release. Go ahead and close this thread. When the going gets tough.... <_<

Stop with the PR moves at this point already. We see through it. Unlike you being gone for good, this here is for certain: I wont ever be downloading your build. When you look at your stats, you should scratch one off the tally for sure. I already have all the apps from their original authors just a few extra button presses away. Who knows what else FBL, or other projects could have offered the scene had it not been for your lack of decency.

Edited by deadcalm1

oh well its your loss you wont be playing alot of games I do <_< and most others do

look though the sources if you have skills you will see so many changes done by me and alot are even tagged as me :lol: 1000s of them.......id say over 75percent is my stuff in there and 25percent others (IQ would make up 20percent of all changes)

Im not closing this is all to good I say......I enjoy it alot, it makes a diff from actually doing stuff :D means stuff all but its fun

oh well its your loss you wont be playing alot of games I do <_< and most others do

Oh I play plenty of games. We all do.

We can already play nearly all of the games you're adding under your hood and trying to get credited for someday. Have fun with the attention. :lol:

Edited by deadcalm1

cheers <_<

come on +T+ you could close this thread...........wipe it off the planet...its well worth closing

Where the hell is BP now he loves his name so much :lol: hes such a newbe and done nothing but take take take and hes a newbe.....dont trust him or his stuff its really bad...doesnt work and is buggy as

names dont mean anything...its all about legends (pun maybe?) and whispers in the night :D I dont put my name anywhere and yet it could be anywhere....., and thats 2 deep :) and 2 stupid :) you dont even know the eyes that look on to you guys, there are spies and traiters you least expect everywhere you dont look........bewary it maybe a person you least expect

You know its not fum :) who is it? we ask? what does he see? and does he find it amusing we ask?

deadcalm1 you gotta be kidding, nes said he won't continue working on it and released sources ages ago. BP only used abandoned Final Burn sources not FBL.

Also 95% of all Xbox homebrew is compiled with stolen SDK so we are all in big pirate ship.

No he's not kidding. He's dead on. Final Burn 1.1 has two cores. It has a Final Burn core and a Final Burn Alpha core.

BP stole the Final Burn Alpha core. It is the exact core used in Final Burn Legends.

Everyone should ask themselves how many new Xbox projects have been released in the last two years.

The answer is zero.

Now ask yourself how many I will be porting in the next two years?

The answer is also zero.

If someone wants to improve on Final Burn that's fine. Stealing it is not. BP does not have my consent. He can do what he wants, but it is the Xbox scene that will suffer. I won't be spending my time working so someone else can get the credit.

100 percent bull I only worked with Final Burn code as it was obsolete get over it....my code runs the xbe named in romstatus.xml and adds the game.txt file...when Final Burn or Final Burn Legends runs one of its xbes it looks for this name in game.txt and runs it.........so I produced a commandline launcher...

You are just showing your ignorance. Here's a hint: I am an expert on my code. Turbo Outrun was not playable in Final Burn 0.517. It was only playable in FBA. If Turbo Outrun works in CoinOPS, it's because you used FBL.

repect is earnt he didnt want to listen to stuff, the person who coded it for him was fine about it in fact excellent about it all

The person who coded the GUI was me. Not sure what you are implying.

Edited by nes6502

its so easy to stop people talking as well by saying they are playing my game........its fun isnt it <_<

good luck nes6502 :lol: it was taken 100 percent from FinalBurn1.1 sources (stated a few times its finished, I could easily add it to the other core in FinalBurn1.1 as it plays pdrift alot better as you can see gear changes and no wierd banking glitches) as you made it very easy to write a commandline launcher as you will know....it could be patched into xbmc or anything with ease...

Anyways I do wish you the best and id say dont release sources for any new stuff you dont like anything being used by looks......others will complain I wont

Hey what you do really is up to you nes6502 as shown we have no connection just maybe personal hate...but no links in dev world...your free to do whatever you want in life, its a short trip sitting in the sandpit

Take care and happy new year

PS answer to questions I used final burn 1.1 sources (discontinued as said by you and the Gui was stripped out by me as it wasnt needed :D you keep saying I used final burn legends sources which I didnt and you know that I used Final Burn 1.1 Sources and that you said it was discontiued to publically........I havent even looked at them really allthough id say they operate the same with alot more and a few more cores looking at the xbes. Also its out dated sources with no gui and only using .01 percent of supported games it shouldnt be any threat to your project.

its so easy to stop people talking as well by saying they are playing my game........its fun isnt it <_<

good luck nes6502 :lol: it was taken 100 percent from FinalBurn1.1 sources (stated a few times its finished, I could easily add it to the other core in FinalBurn1.1 as it plays pdrift alot better as you can see gear changes and no wierd banking glitches) as you made it very easy to write a commandline launcher as you will know....it could be patched into xbmc or anything with ease...

Anyways I do wish you the best and id say dont release sources for any new stuff you dont like anything being used by looks......others will complain I wont

Hey what you do really is up to you nes6502 as shown we have no connection just maybe personal hate...but no links in dev world

Take care and happy new year

the difference is, it was you asking nes6502 to make some real improvements to your app just a short while ago. Now you go and steal his work. You deprived the scene of some good benefits with your selfish immaturity BP. You care about keeping a mass of users around who will worship you out of blind ignorance. How long will that last?

You talk about other people having no skill, but you don't have the skill to keep the Xbox Scene alive. Not by yourself. Especially considering how you had to steal and beg others to make real improvements to your stagnant app. ConOPS should have been laid to rest long ago. At this point, it exists as a tool for you to get your ego stroked for minimal efforts on your end.

You are still around even though you claim to be "gone." The dead horse was dragged over the finish line for as far as you could take it long ago. iq_132 has made all the meaningful improvements recently. I salute him out of sincere gratitude for doing what he did for you, but he really did it for the scene like the class act that he is.

This is really a shame for all the people who don't realize how much we're losing in the end. Every time there is a thread like this, you are always involved BritneysPAIRS. You will continue this perpetually because it makes you feel relevant. As if.

Thanks for driving off our talent.

Edited by deadcalm1

they are my threads <_< stay on your own thread see if I come...I do but rarely.

I dont really care in all honesty if you feel that way its all good...I have no worries about what has gone on I work with people when I can if not well life continues on I cant do much more than that....

hey but for sure make some new threads start helping nes6502 out hes the way forward....and hes certainly got the skills I hope you guys use your energies and work together instead of deviding yourself as ive said many times I keep soldiering on with or without you guys...I waited for years and it was if I wanted something done I did it myself(im 100percent happy about the product I helped tidy up and use it daily....I personally dont use any other emulator, I hope one day ill look at something and go thats awsome but hey thats another thread)

Im tired and CoinOPS has reached where I wanted it to (with a couple of exceptions) so its time to move forward but ill release the work without my name on it for anyone to have and hopefully enjoy, I dont care about my avatar ive had many and still use many ....there will be others and this day is fleeting

im leaving its not cause im scared <_< its cause its boring really and in the end just chating....its a nice day out there and we havent destroyed the planet yet...I better get in quick before we do apparently. Hey good luck deadcalm and whoever else your passion is great...pointless to me really but great....there are others with passion here hopefully one day you guys can match your passion with products and we will all be better off. Keep to your own morals if it makes you happy then you are probably doing the right thing.

You have driven off nes6502 and who knows how many other really talented coders. That's what you wanted. You wanted all the attention for yourself. You had trolled other threads even before nes6502 started FBL. You like trying to bully and rattle others, but don't like it when it backfires on you. It really has this time.

So you don't use other emulators? Is that right? Instead you only use other emulator sources under yours, not the emulators themselves. :lol: That means you do use other emulators while pretending they're your work. yeah. <_<

Whats with this word "passionate?" Is that what you felt as you were sitting back watching nes6502 get all that great feedback, gratitude, and attention for trying to keep the Xbox scene alive with the only new app we've seen developed in years? He contributed a phenomenal update to us that I didnt even get a chance to thank him for before you stole it. Your "passion" is for people to kiss your ass and you will steal and step over people to satisfy that.

I feel nothing but disappointment as i respond to you. In reality, I feel sorry for the users and other developers who will suffer because of your actions when all is said and done. You have never learned to control yourself and not enough people were around to give you any reason to change. if users want to express their approval of the way you do things, then so be it. I'd let you have the Xbox scene too. Users who cant see this are not worth taking the time to sacrifice so much of one's life to.

Let's see you keep the Xbox Scene going Mr. VIP. You are better than everyone else remember? You are the "great" BP. So keep the scene from being stagnant like you've done with ConOPS. After mulling that one over for a bit, I wish you luck with that. I wont be supporting you EVER, but there are others you know of who are still devoted to you, over the Xbox scene itself.

By the way, that nice guy "I'm so innocent act" is so old now. just so you know.

over and out. :D

Edited by deadcalm1