xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

the one you inserted ;)

i see.....

anyway that is r4 uploaded and its out there.

the final burn sega games run really well from what i have tried so far and they load up fine and run great.the beauty of it is hardly any loading times for the sega games.

one thing you need to know for turbo outrun you MUST merge the files from the parent rom of turbo outrun with the files from the rom named toutrun2.

then rename it to toutrun2.

so thanks again goes to bp,iq 132 and nes6502.....the emulation scene has been great these past few months.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the wild now...undergoing one final test to make sure im not newbeeing things by releaser...should be out within hours

looks like it all tested fine..... im gone im sure people will spot alot of hidden stuff....it will be in Showcase 2

not sure if the core will be uploaded as well I didnt add it for my build but if it is Cheers nes6502 for the source I didnt use the GUI and cheers for IQ for final burn drivers it all worked a treat.....Peace

Always great to do all the work for FBL and have you come along and rip it off for your CoinOps hack. I'm sure GoGo likes the fact that you ripped off his Killer Instinct work too.

Edited by nes6502

ill ask him ;)

I released it separatlely as I thought this would happen and ways it has code to launch whatever one wants in CoinOPS now as ive said in the past....I cant be arsed stripping it out now

and its ok your GUI will hold up its just a little hack and I only used fb as it was finished apparently

Anyways im sure this will cause issues but I dont really care now....the launcher has alot more hidden in it than just fb core(fbl core is removed and the switching xml for it) and alot wont like whats hidden there....I didnt do it piss people off I asked for support I did it purely cause I wanted it and its up to people if they want it or not....im handing over iq drivers really for anyone to use

anyways its got tonnes of open source code from Mame...bendermike...Final Burn...Xbmc...DVD2xbox and much much more, it just about growing and sharing apparently anyone can use my sources in anyway its all good id like to see a diff branch for CoinOPS going as others vary in ideas about how it should look, but alis it hasnt happened as yet. Anyways small steps and its nothing personal what so ever although im sure people will make it that way...it was requested it was pretty easy so I added a few peoples requests as they suited my own wants. I dont believe it should have stuff hidden away if people want it, I would openly talk about stuff but that has proven to not go well on the forums so it was discussed elsewhere about a patch, only after xmas and due to me releasing IQ drivers I thought id patch in anything else that was simple and requested.

I thank you for your time and it wont get in the way of your project im sure....its now the top runner ;) on the block so thats all good... its just a little patch to be closer to my personal build

;) apart from the other games not in FBL you allready have this yes

and yes ill add another showcase soon in which over 75 percent of games arnt surrported by final burn engine .... this will cause issues me saying this but it is what it is i wish it supported more as it does run bigger and later games better thats for sure

A word of warning dont trust cba.gy one bit hes normally totally incorrect (for reasons I dont know...maybe knoweldge maybe bitterness maybe a combination of both) just a warning for anyone reading...someone told me today that he thought he was a spy on another forum hehehehe It was the funny point of my day...didnt seem to be for the person concerned but it amused me none the less, it confirmed to me how much knoweldge he has on things

Hey im gone you guys ague this out..... cheers everyone enjoy

morals are ironic really(People steal capcoms/sega etc work and over look it...but protect open source code from being used)

mame is founded and built on 100s of peoples work growning together and mame hated the cps2 lovers ripping there code off and said they would have never had cracked cps2 due to the issues it caused (thats ironic now as well)

The autodrivers are only a small part of the patch.....in coding wise about 20 lines if that also 100percent written by me.