xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes at present....ill release something soon just adding in a bit more

only started the patch today but its allready 95percent going

cool B) can't wait. i just did an xbox for a friend and I want to put coinops on it, as its the best all round arcade emu. ;)

thanks.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both are in (both thanks to iq) so far

----------------------- R4 Build -----------------------

Riot (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Twin Action (Now Playable Properly)

Stagger I (Now Playable Properly)

Red Hawk (Now Playable Properly)

Guardian Storm (Now Playable Properly)

Sen Jin (Now Playable Properly)

Bubble 2000 (Now Playable)

Hot Bubble (Now Playable)

Pop's Pop's (Now Playable)

Mang-Chi (Now Playable)

Spectrum 2000 (Now Playable)

Fire Hawk (Now Playable)

Mighty Warriors

Ironclad (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 Plus (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

******Autolaunchers Added********

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Power Drift

Galaxy Force 2

Turbo Outrun

AB Cop

Cotton

Rail Chase

Strike Fighter

G-Loc

Thunderblade

Super Monaco GP

Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct 2

Yes Yes! Could you put in all the rotation stuff from the other build you made quickly, and do something about the screen rotating the correct way so horizontal games aren't displayed upside down? A separate hidden menu or another options page to put these features in would be a good thing too. The other build with the rotated skin was much appreciated but wasn't fully finished and didn't have all the features the new releases have.

Thanks BP

Does pole position 2 analog control work properly with shoulder buttons now, if I remember right you got Pole position 1 working properly with shoulder buttons but Pole position 2 still only goes to a certain speed and stays there if using shoulder buttons, but works properly only with using the right analog stick.

In the wild now...undergoing one final test to make sure im not newbeeing things by releaser...should be out within hours

looks like it all tested fine..... im gone im sure people will spot alot of hidden stuff....it will be in Showcase 2

not sure if the core will be uploaded as well I didnt add it for my build but if it is Cheers nes6502 for the source I didnt use the GUI and cheers for IQ for final burn drivers it all worked a treat.....Peace

In the wild now...undergoing one final test to make sure im not newbeeing things by releaser...should be out within hours

looks like it all tested fine..... im gone im sure people will spot alot of hidden stuff....it will be in Showcase 2

not sure if the core will be uploaded as well I didnt add it for my build but if it is Cheers nes6502 for the source I didnt use the GUI and cheers for IQ for final burn drivers it all worked a treat.....Peace

which core are you talking about bp??

by the way 22mins to go.