xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

cheers iq just added in Tetris absolute grand master 2 and grandmaster 2 plus playable at 50 frames a sec same as fbl...also added a game he did a while ago mighty Warriors

Great :thumbsup1:

I was waiting for this one to run on Coinops. I tried in FBL but wasn't working even romcenter say it's a good rom set.

BritneysPAIRS you're the man.

Merry Christmass, Hanouka or whatever it is for you.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers iq just added in Tetris absolute grand master 2 and grandmaster 2 plus playable at 50 frames a sec same as fbl...also added a game he did a while ago mighty Warriors

Great :thumbsup1:

I was waiting for this one to run on Coinops. I tried in FBL but wasn't working even romcenter say it's a good rom set.

Then your ROM and dat file are both wrong.

BritneysPAIRS you're the man.

No. iq_132 is the man. He did all the work.

Hey id love to say thanks iq_132 for the fastest patchs I have ever seen done :thumbsup1: (aproximately 5-10mins for ironclad amazing) your time on both the final burn drivers and mame drivers is appreciated by me alot....I have benifited greatly from your final burn work with your speed patches etc. So thanks for patching in that stuff once again

:thumbsup1: no worries its a quick and easy patch thanks to iq

ill try and release a patch soon but ill tidy up the cats...keymaps...virtual mems first.... theres alot of hidden stuff in it that people may find that I wont comment on for a while... ill hide it away the best I can

Hopefully iq can fix one last game before the patch...is there anything that really needs to be in the patch? ill release a list of added games with it I guess....maybe I should just wait for showcase 2

added all speedup code for a large mix of screenshots/videos/nothing or combination of them...this can cause slow down in the scrolling and the GUI as it polled stuff all the time...now it does it once on a move....someone that had this issue needs to test it as it is a big problem for slow hdd or people with mass media...I fixed it as I dont have an iron clad video and now I notice it as I scroll over it...

Anyways all new GUI scrolling code is added and it operates more smoothly in many ways not just the one above but id like for a well know user that mentioned these issues to test it as the base code has changed alot and its very important it works

Killer Instinct 1 and 2 , Streeter Fighter 3 added to Showcase

Riot (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Twin Action (Now Playable Properly)

Stagger I (Now Playable Properly)

Red Hawk (Now Playable Properly)

Guardian Storm (Now Playable Properly)

Sen Jin (Now Playable Properly)

Bubble 2000 (Now Playable)

Hot Bubble (Now Playable)

Pop's Pop's (Now Playable)

Mang-Chi (Now Playable)

Spectrum 2000 (Now Playable)

Fire Hawk (Now Playable)

Mighty Warriors

Ironclad (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Tetris the Absolute The Grand Master 2 Plus (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

******Autolaunchers Added********

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike

Power Drift

Galaxy Force 2

Turbo Outrun

Super Monaco GP

Thunderblade

AB Cop

Cotton

Rail Chase

Strike Fighter

G-Loc