xxx

BritneysPAIRS

xxx  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only test as I need to pick a default as both cores are now in....

if you leave frames per sec on fbl and wait for demo the first attract mode level it drops to constant 45-50 frames a sec (tested on 3 xboxs)...check it for yourself, im sure it doesnt run at constant 60 frames a sec kenshiro if you can get it to that would be great...id rather talk about this stuff in private like I do with iq im 100percent positive im not wrong now...and that is for sure anyone can test what I said. (PS i take a photo in gui and it doesnt show fps if your really want ill video it for you...but thats looking back id prefer to look forward, ive done my test im 100percent sure of it...if you dont want to believe it and dont wish to check it out for yourself thats cool but it would be great if you did look at it)

If you test games like gunsmoke or gemiwings or shinobi etc you can see they are worse like there are some games that run worse in CoinOPS but I dont really care as I say I need to pick a default core to run for each game for myself now although you can change that though GUI. Its not worth talking about this stuff unless its talked about without bias as I want stuff to improve im not looking for anything other than my own info and hate hearing im wrong when ive really tested this stuff alot and I have good attention to details (although I certainly make mistakes) please guys let me off you can check this stuff im not pulling your leg and you will tell me im being pig headed again when its a simple test....id rather work together but that cant happen if we both ignor facts.

I just played it in 1080i and it ran 60 FPS virtually the entire time. It was 60 FPS on the title screen and in game. The lowest it dropped was 58 FPS before immediately going back to 60. The attract mode emulates 2 players and the FPS does drop. All that means is two player doesn't run at 60 FPS but single player 100% does.

Edited by nes6502

well im talking about it with iq now.... yes its 2 player that drops to 50 or so frames a sec... as I org stated.... I dont want to ague the orig quote was it runs at 50frames a sec same as fbl its not worth me aguing as it is what it is im sorry I even mentioned it...

I take back what I said about anything before this is what I ment to say....

ok CoinOPS runs at a solid 60frames a sec for this game unless I play 2 player then it slows down in two players to not 60 frames a second

Hey id love to say thanks iq_132 for the fastest patchs I have ever seen done :thumbsup1: (aproximately 5-10mins for ironclad amazing) your time on both the final burn drivers and mame drivers is appreciated by me alot....I have benifited greatly from your final burn work with your speed patches etc. So thanks for patching in that stuff once again