The Last Samurai *POSSIBLE SPOILERS*

-VIOLENCE-

The Last Samurai is a great movie i liked it, i was very impressed with Tom Cruises performance.

I cried.. lol :(

WATCH IT people!

I saw it too. This has to be my newest movie favorite. It was very intense and a extremely good film. Probabaly the best acting I have seen for a long time. I am probabally gonna buy the DVD when it comes out since it's too good of a movie to not have. It's also probabally gonna win a Academy Award and I hope it does. It whooped Matrix down the toilet because to me it was that good. If it was a scale out of 10, I'd rate it a 10! If anyone hasn't seen this movie and are big video game fans for Samurai Shodown or anything like that, you should see this movie. What pleased me the most was the end. :(

:D

The Last Samurai is an amazing movie....

everthing about it was great.....

and it also brought a tear to my eye during the final battle scene....

my wife and i braved the snow storm here in NYC to see the first showing and it was worth it... definetly a must see movie...

only thing i found trivial was the fact that Tom Cruises charatcer "Nathan Algren"

was only at the samurai village one season if im correct.... and he became a sufficent enough samurai to engae in battle?? or was he there longer???

After recently watching "vanilla sky" i can safely say i am impressed with tom cruises "serious side"...

I wouldent say i am a "fan" Or anything but his new stuff has begune to defently intrest me of late.

So this could be on my list, but first i think return of the king will be.

:D

Yeah, it was good a movie.. how old is tom cruise again?

I think he will be like robert redford, an old man who will be in movies still thinking he's sexy :D