CoinOps Showcase Seed?

Mega Man (?)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its out there huh, Im gonna go have a talk with my friend google..off topic but shit did anyone hear about that spiral looking thing that was in the sky seen it on the news and youtube..weird shit.

yeah man looked like some wierd space ray firing out the base twirling up the sky with its cosmic radiation. Either that or a huge kick ass projector as a prank.

So its out there huh, Im gonna go have a talk with my friend google..off topic but shit did anyone hear about that spiral looking thing that was in the sky seen it on the news and youtube..weird shit.

yeah man looked like some wierd space ray firing out the base twirling up the sky with its cosmic radiation. Either that or a huge kick ass projector as a prank.

lol... not to keep the whole thread derailed, but I saw that video too. Somebody said that when rockets and missiles fly, they can lose their center of gravity (or whatever physics term it was) and can spiral out of control like that. Since missiles are relatively silent, it probably wasn't a rocket since there was no noise, but it did look pretty far away too.

My only problem with the theory is that that spiral was perfectly symmetrical and circular instead of oblong or wobbly. Maybe that's how a missile spiraling would be, but I'm just a junior college dropout. Go ask a rocket scientist.

lol... not to keep the whole thread derailed, but I saw that video too. Somebody said that when rockets and missiles fly, they can lose their center of gravity (or whatever physics term it was) and can spiral out of control like that. Since missiles are relatively silent, it probably wasn't a rocket since there was no noise, but it did look pretty far away too.

My only problem with the theory is that that spiral was perfectly symmetrical and circular instead of oblong or wobbly. Maybe that's how a missile spiraling would be, but I'm just a junior college dropout. Go ask a rocket scientist.

I prefer the cosmic space ray theory but what the hey, we'll never really know for sure. Only what they tell us...

My... what the topic has become... If you notice there are several concepts/topics going on... :P And I think it's great...

I don't mind as long as the mods don't... (in my own thread at least)

I like this kinda of: relative, yet "off" discussion,

what are we all suppose to do...? meet each other on the spam forums...?

I'm with Rx,

the rockets wouldn't have a perfect spiral.

so yeah... I am 80% now on "Showcase" whoo hoo!

It's your thread: if you don't mind the off-topic comments then it's ok by me.

EDIT: Hey look! My "Warn" percentage went back to 0%! I know I was at 10% for like a year there.

I wonder if it aged off like a Misdemeanor or I bought my way into Heaven?

Your thoughts?

You had been good for the last year and a bit, and so I removed the warning a few weeks back.

Welcome to heaven! :P

well actually the sources are matched to the build like roms, keymaps, analog sensistivities, catagories, rom status, bad eprom issues, parents/bootleg mergers if only bootleg works, pictures, videos, game info, cheats, years, manufactures and alot more so if you want to set all this stuff up for yourself go ahead but without it you still see alot of issues that dont are not in showcase....its all about attention to detail if you dont care about that then its not a concern :) to get showcase but I wont support or look at issues as they are normally user issues. Videos/Pictures are by far the easiest thing for me to add with the tools I have its all automatic and I only need to click a button and it will grab all videos and pics to match

I wont support via sources any non offical builds anyone can do them but I wont put my name to them as theres alot more than meets the eye goes into these...alot more.

So if you want it for videos you have no idea of the attention to detail and why everything needs to be matched....to get something to Showcase level its not easy to achieve with such a large amount of things that need to come together in perfect unity...