CoinOps Showcase Seed?

Mega Man (?)

Is it OK for me to ask this...?

I see people that keep getting it and it has taken me forever. People will grab this and just take off.

There is only usually 2 seeds available.

I have given more than I have received (so far) on this one...

So I ask, those of you who have it... can you please keep it seeding...?

Thank You

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would but i already deleted it off my comp. it would take a day and half to get it back off my xbox (wireless) then re-zip (.rar) it and re seed it.

looks like a few ppl have answered your call though. theres 4 seeders now and 16 peers. should have it soon .just let it go all night for a couple nights. thats what i had to do. :P

Updates come out for this thing so much (which is a good thing!!!!)

I have no idea where to start. I'm going to wrap up my own projects before I try to wrap my mind about how far behind I am with the ENTIRE arcade scene.

Hope I'll have some help doing that when the time comes :P

EDIT: Hey look! My "Warn" percentage went back to 0%! I know I was at 10% for like a year there.

I wonder if it aged off like a Misdemeanor or I bought my way into Heaven?

Your thoughts?

Edited by ressurectionx

My thoughts... are.... that you should get your: high jacking ego maniacal crap out of my thread...

...I'm TOTALLY KIDDING... :)

I think you bought your way into heaven... :) God just couldn't turn you down after the Xtras were put together. :)

I am referring to Showcase R2

I believe there is only R2 and an update R3 available so far...

I am getting it, but unfortunately... publicly, and there are many selfish people that wont give up any upload power

They well leech but they wont give any back...! I can see it on the damn peer list... :P

R2 is the best one so far...fum made some errors in the R3 upgrade...unfortunatly he added stuff I didnt send him and its not quite correct (90percent correct)

Showcase is the best release with no reported bugs..... if you upgrade from it to R3 ...you will have a few bugs eg double dragon 3 will no longer load and a bit more..... there maybe a new Showcase out soon with 1000 new games and a few other big surprises, not sure what some members are doing but they have permission to release the full parent build

So its out there huh, Im gonna go have a talk with my friend google..off topic but shit did anyone hear about that spiral looking thing that was in the sky seen it on the news and youtube..weird shit.

Edited by (XBOX)

Showcase R2 is complete with ~845 games and their accompanying videos so the whole thing looks and feels amazing. no games with out videos.

then r3 update came out to just update a few things but bp says it dont work as well. id believe him on that one.

im anticipating a big release with more games and their videos. the videos makes emulation SOOOOO much better and more fun. really hope i see something b4 the 21st when i fly home and give my sis the best present since that bread slicer i gave her a few years back.