God of War Collection

Resident Evil 5.

Bioshock

Devil May Cry 4

Eternal Sonata

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Prince of Persia

P.S. Isn't it Siren: Blood Curse? Ah, New Translation is the japanese subtitle.

inFamous is slightly, (slightly, only slightly) disappointing, especially after completing Prototype. The powers are fascinating, but in the beginning of the game, you don't have many capabilities. The characters themselves are sub-par, missions are repetitive, but not the irritating repetitive, if that makes any sense.

At a price of $30, I couldn't really argue, you can be either evil, or good, it's somewhat similar to Spiderman: Web of Shadows. The climbing of buildings is almost exactly like Assassin's Creed's system, and the attacks and lighting/electric based abilities you gain throughout the game maintained my interest. The main character also sounds like Batman from the Dark Knight film, just don't play Prototype before playing this game. Try renting it first.

Heavenly Sword is a very odd game. Playing this game in the year of 2009, you can really spot how premature this game is. The graphics do not utilize the PS3's full capabilities by no means, the game, ALMOST looks like it could be on the Wii, but enough about the graphics. The combat is enjoyable, the animations are elegant, the story is, involving, the main character, looks beautiful, and the game is a button masher, whilst playing the game, (the game's narrator tells you to button mash), the irony is dumb founding. The voice acting, is spectacular, just outstanding, it's decent, although I've only played through one boss. Try renting that as well, even though I purchased both games conveniently at a Black Friday sale. The combat is separated between different weapons, and you're able to switch weapons, mid-combo, there's more to it, but a bit much to be considered a spoiler.

inFamous ... Try renting it first.

Unfortunately, renting video games in this country is more or less a futile effort, and it has been like this for more than a decade. The only thing that can be rented are movies. Then again, I haven't been a rentail store in ages, so I wouldn't know the current situation that well.

Heavenly Sword is a very odd game. Playing this game in the year of 2009, you can really spot how premature this game is. The graphics do not utilize the PS3's full capabilities by no means, the game, ALMOST looks like it could be on the Wii, but enough about the graphics. The combat is enjoyable, the animations are elegant, the story is, involving, the main character, looks beautiful, and the game is a button masher, whilst playing the game, (the game's narrator tells you to button mash), the irony is dumb founding. The voice acting, is spectacular, just outstanding, it's decent, although I've only played through one boss. Try renting that as well, even though I purchased both games conveniently at a Black Friday sale. The combat is separated between different weapons, and you're able to switch weapons, mid-combo, there's more to it, but a bit much to be considered a spoiler.

I'll see if I can get this game somewhere for dirt cheap.

No killzone 2 ?

That the entire reason I want a PS3...

I trade it off. Graphic look cool for this game, but i kinda don't like the game itself.

My wife wants to give me a game as Christmas present so I might grab MW2......

• 2 weeks later...

Resistance: Fall of Man

Resistance 2

Killzone 2

Heavenly Sword

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Folklore

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Soul Calibur IV