Modern Warfare 2

Krosigrim

I still got a save game of borderland on my PC Keep meaning to go back to it - dont know whats wrong with me just dont feel like gaming at the moment.

Well you have the save for when your ready!

Got to play with Krosigrim today, alotta lag though.

• 1 month later...

I'd like to know if anyone on this site is still playing this game and their opinion on it. When I stopped playing it on my brother's 360, its rampant with campers waiting to get nukes, knife monkeys jumping everywhere to kill you (Lag doesn't help either), and grenades everywhere. When I stopped playing they just found out about that xp glitch and heard the glitching abuse might be pretty common also. Not to mention the fact that parties suck, and if you're facing a party, you're pretty much effed.

And who can forget the fun join a game, the game is 3400-7400 and you lose. Not to mention playing the maps you don't like over and over.

Yeah I did not like this game compared to MW1.

• 2 months later...

Played mw2 on xbox last night its hella fun! but gets old real quick! the maps are not the best either. Modern Warfare 2 is much more focused on the skills and killstreaks of a few players. Rewards are given for killstreaks and sitting back. One good player on your team can win a match for you, or atleast make a huge difference. No vehicles and focus is on soldier vs soldier.