Coinops Showcase Questions

willers

not working publically till new forum happens, then I can actually add features with little issues of people poping in that want to hinder it going forward....there is some work happening but in the new year ill setup a new shop to help others that will have powers to remove issues. Ive given permissions to release any builds people want showcase wise that have it....there is a 1200 one that I like, its pretty much everything thats good including all KOF etc not just a few of a type of a pop game plus alot more good titles..... a 1800 one with alot of rubbish

not working publically till new forum happens, then I can actually add features with little issues of people poping in that want to hinder it going forward....there is some work happening but in the new year ill setup a new shop to help others that will have powers to remove issues. Ive given permissions to release any builds people want showcase wise that have it....there is a 1200 one that I like, its pretty much everything thats good including all KOF etc not just a few of a type of a pop game plus alot more good titles..... a 1800 one with alot of rubbish

Hay BP,

Fancy releasing some dats for the 1200 one or the 1800 one? I can finally use them :)

List of good games that didnt make it in...due to speed, no driver, bad driver, uncontrollable

abcop

aceattaa

afighter

brvblade

buggybjr

cbombers

colmns97

cotton

cotton2

cottonbm

crazywar

crkdown

crusnusa

crusnwld

crysking

cyberbal

daikaiju

daraku

darkedge

darkmist

dblewing

ddcrew

denjinmk

desertbr

dirtfoxj

dynabomb

fantzn2

ffight2b

fgtlayer

firebarr

gaiapols

gaxeduel

gdarius

gforce2

gground

gloc

groovef

groundfx

gstream

gunmast

gutsn

hangonjr

harddriv

heatbrl

histryma

hrdtimes

hvysmsh

hydra

jojo

jojoba

kbash2

killbldt

kinst

kinst2

kov2

legendoh

legion

lghost

loffire

luckywld

mace

martmast

metlhawk

midnrun

mk4

mmaulers

mwarr

nss_con3

nss_fzer

nss_smw

pangpang

paprazzi

pdrift

plsmaswd

pocketrc

ppcar

prikura

prtytime

rabbit

raveracw

raystorm

rchase

rdft

rdft2

recalh

redearth

rfjet

riskchal

roadriot

roughrac

rsgun

rvschool

sb2003

schmeisr

sdfight

sengekis

sfex

sfex2

sfex2p

sfexp

sfiii

sfiii2

sfiii3

sftm

shienryu

slipstrm

smgp

snowbro3

sokyugrt

sonicbom

starblad

starglad

starswep

strider2

strkfgtr

strtdriv

stunrun

suikoenb

superchs

suzuka8h

syvalion

tattass

tekken

tekken2

tekken3

thndrbld

timecris

titlef

toutrun

tturf

vamphalf

vf

viprp1

vr

wondstck

wrally

wrally2

xevi3dg

all vids and pics are still avaible even though some if not most will allways remain unplayble in CoinOPS (alot are playable on other emus)

does anyone know of any of these that I got wrong......as ill add them if I got it wrong

not sure what you mean really.....about the dats....I can give you my current dats but they are matched to alot of other files. If you have showcase you will have everything needed so why dats? allthough I can build proper dats now via exe not xbe

Well the reason I ask is because when I put showcase on I went to play sonic blast man and it wasn't there! I guess it isn't one of your favourites. I thought it must be in the 1200 or 1800 romset versions you are making and since you have stopped releasing updates for the moment I thought maybe I could take the bull by the horns and build myself a romset based on your 1200 and 1800 rom builds.

I do realise I can simply add the game again make a video etc, just thought it might be better to add 400, 1000 games rather than 1. Even if they won't have video previews :(

Anyhow my reasons explained...

edit:- Strange, when I looked for the rom all I can find is the punch machine version. I remember that version I punched it myself many many times. I always wondered why there was a side scrolling beat em up of the same name now I can't find it! I must be going mad(der.) Could've sworn that was its name...

edit 2:- Ahar! It is called Sonic Blast Man 2!!! I would reccommend you add it to future builds pretty good side scrolling beat em up imho :)

Edited by sbpaabck

Sonic Blast Man didnt make it due to controls

Sonic Blast Man II is a mega play rom and by looks and isnt yet playable in CoinOPS....before I look at any new stuff im completing lists of games....just added in SF3 third strike launching as requested by someone

as I say this stuff is handled though msn now...hopefully soon I can get a new forum to discuss stuff like above and anything else im unaware of and can release regually and find out about stuff again, but for now I cant ask about this stuff or really look at fixing any of this stuff, untill I get a constructive way of doing dev.

• 1 month later...