Coinops Showcase Questions

willers

Hey everybody I just downloaded 10gigs of a torrent which I believe to be Coinops showcase R2 my question is have I got the latest Coinops and if not where can I get the latest version. If there is another version can I just get the main files and just overwrite the old ones or what would the best way to update be. Ive been reading a lot of the threads here. There seems to be a lot of flaming going on so I cant really follow what's happening as I only really pop in to see the latest happening every once in a while.

Cheers for any help in advance

Hey everybody I just downloaded 10gigs of a torrent which I believe to be Coinops showcase R2 my question is have I got the latest Coinops and if not where can I get the latest version. If there is another version can I just get the main files and just overwrite the old ones or what would the best way to update be. Ive been reading a lot of the threads here. There seems to be a lot of flaming going on so I cant really follow what's happening as I only really pop in to see the latest happening every once in a while.

Cheers for any help in advance

to answer your questions.

1.the newest version of reignite is version r3 obviously you have r2 at the moment.

2.the only way you can get r3 is if i pm you the link to downlaod r3 it comes with 10 videos and 10 games.you need 3 posts in order for your pm to be activated.

3.once you have r3 delete all your files in your coinops folder of r2 showcase on your hdd BUT DO NOT DELETE roms,videos and screenshots.also delete the r2 gamesave its in t and u data folders on your E drive on your hdd.its called babe.....something or other.

4.then just copy over the files of r3 and put the roms and videos into the folders you already have on your xbox hdd.

job done.

respond to this post so you can get up to 3 posts to activate your pm.

• 2 weeks later...

R3 upgrade confusion. double dragon 3 needs to be updated :) and the old one deleted.....id recommend using double dragon 3 japanese game as its way better and has been added now thanks to iq. I think it had heavy smash in the build and thats not payable...also I think party time 2 was unplayble in that build

it does do this though

----------------------- R3 Build -----------------------

Night Slashers (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Night Slashers (Japan version with blood and gore) (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

Boogie Wings (***Now Fixed***) iq_132 you are the man

Bonk's Adventure (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys Special (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

Fighters History (Now Playable)

Skull Fang (Now Playable)

Deer Hunting (Now Playable)

World Cup Volley 95 (Now Playable)

Turkey Hunting (Now Playable)

Wing Shooting Championship (Now Playable)

Trophy Hunting - Bear & Moose (Now Playable)

Hoops 96 (Now Playable)

Dunk Dream 95 (Now Playable)

Avengers In Galactic Storm (Now Playable)

Double Dragon 3 (Japanese and Clones Now Playable)

Cosmic Alien (Now with Sound)

Thunder Heroes (Now Playable)

Explosive Breaker (Now Playable)

Blood Warrior (Now Playable)

Bakuretsu Breaker (Now Playable)

Shogun Warriors (Now Playable)

Fujiyama Buster (Now Playable)

US Mustang (Now Fixed)

Hacha Mecha Fighter (Now Playable)

I would recommend it but just sort out at least the heavy smash and double dragon 3 issues and it will be all good.....I also think avengers needs vmm.txt updated :( as I did this now for hd anyways

also you dont have to delete the save go into advanced settings and run "WARNING !!! Reset everything" this will do a complete update to CoinOPS save and refresh everything like you have deleted the save....."WARNING !!! Reset Settings" just turns the settings back to the defaults

R3 upgrade confusion. double dragon 3 needs to be updated :( and the old one deleted.....id recommend using double dragon 3 japanese game as its way better and has been added now thanks to iq. I think it had heavy smash in the build and thats not payable...also I think party time 2 was unplayble in that build

it does do this though

----------------------- R3 Build -----------------------

Night Slashers (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

Night Slashers (Japan version with blood and gore) (***Now Playable***) iq_132 you are the man

Boogie Wings (***Now Fixed***) iq_132 you are the man

Bonk's Adventure (***Now Playable ***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

B Rap Boys Special (***Now Playable with some Graphic Glitches***) iq_132 you are the man

Fighters History (Now Playable)

Skull Fang (Now Playable)

Deer Hunting (Now Playable)

World Cup Volley 95 (Now Playable)

Turkey Hunting (Now Playable)

Wing Shooting Championship (Now Playable)

Trophy Hunting - Bear & Moose (Now Playable)

Hoops 96 (Now Playable)

Dunk Dream 95 (Now Playable)

Avengers In Galactic Storm (Now Playable)

Double Dragon 3 (Japanese and Clones Now Playable)

Cosmic Alien (Now with Sound)

Thunder Heroes (Now Playable)

Explosive Breaker (Now Playable)

Blood Warrior (Now Playable)

Bakuretsu Breaker (Now Playable)

Shogun Warriors (Now Playable)

Fujiyama Buster (Now Playable)

US Mustang (Now Fixed)

Hacha Mecha Fighter (Now Playable)

I would recommend it but just sort out at least the heavy smash and double dragon 3 issues and it will be all good.....I also think avengers needs vmm.txt updated :( as I did this now for hd anyways

also you dont have to delete the save go into advanced settings and run "WARNING !!! Reset everything" this will do a complete update to CoinOPS save and refresh everything like you have deleted the save....."WARNING !!! Reset Settings" just turns the settings back to the defaults

I hope this means your going to continue working on coinops (meaning releasing to the public)

many of us enjoy your emulator showcase package. :)