I'm eating junk food right now

Lucandrake

It's weird, I keep eating the food, but thinking about it makes me vomit. I'm craving some healthy shit, like a salad with baked garlic bread on the side. Or a plate of dry pasta with a bunch of white turkey cut on top of it.

What the hell?

Intestinal revolution?

I seldom eat junk food these days (as in the mcDonald's etc. kind), probably once or twice a year. It's not that I hate junk food, it's most likely ecause I hate the restaurants themselves - you know, noisy kinds to the extreme and all kinds of other audible distractions, less than pristine tables and chairs, etc.

Ï do eat pizza once a week at home, but I don't know if pizza is categorized as junk food. I never get take-away.

The good thing is that whenever I go to one of those places, I never really see any true hambeasts, which is a win in itself.

I eat ridiculous amounts of junk food. Especially now that I am either working or lazing around on the couch because I'm tired from working and don't want to go anywhere. Usually when I go to burger king or whatever I will eat like 3 burgers too. I try to maximize ounces of food to dollars spent. I'm skinny somehow.

I eat junk food often chinese.indian/pizza/kebab

But I run a lot and do exercise so it probably dont hit me all that bad at the moment.

After 4 beers you dont want to eat a bit of pasta with sweetcorn you want a chinese with salt and pepper ribbs.

I do eat healthy though when I get the chance just not when im having good me time.