Matrimelee console mode in Kawa-X

V0ID

I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether its possible to run Matrimelee in console mode with kawa-x?

I hacked the matrimelee rom using the kof2k1 romset - it works perfectly except for not being able to use console mode.

Also, can anyone tell me the advantages of using the hacked kawa-x (kawa-x PLUS I think its called) over using individually hacked roms?

Thanks.

V0ID

Edited by V0ID

I had to delete your clone topic. Please do not do that again.

Someone should help you soon on this. :(

yes it possible.. there I helped.. i'm using that kawaX plus version.. works also if u have a hacked xbe v10.. i was using that b4 too

Apologies for the double post and thanks for answering my question. Can anyone now tell me how to run Matrimelee in console mode with kawa-x?

Thanks.

V0ID

Launch the game, then, press Right Stick to enter in Options Menu > Change Game Settings > System Type : Select Console Mode, then Reset game.

Thanks Gouki, but I don't think I explained the problem very well. I had already put it into console mode but when I reset the game I get a black screen with red writing saying

"Warning this rom cartridge is for use with original snk boards only. Copying of snk boards is prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law."

As I said before I hacked the matrimelee rom using the kof2k1 romset and am using Kawa-X 0.11. The game runs perfectly in arcade mode.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me run the game in console mode.

Thanks.

V0ID

Thanks Gouki, but I don't think I explained the problem very well. I had already put it into console mode but when I reset the game I get a black screen with red writing saying

"Warning this rom cartridge is for use with original snk boards only. Copying of snk boards is prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law."

As I said before I hacked the matrimelee rom using the kof2k1 romset and am using Kawa-X 0.11. The game runs perfectly in arcade mode.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me run the game in console mode.

Thanks.

V0ID

Use P1 (CRC : D07B4032), it's P1 rom to use for Winkawaks & Nebula.