Xbox Emulators (Dashboard)

illtww

this is how i have it setup,throw a nice skin in there as well and it looks sharp.

Well mine boots to the XBMC screen and I still have to select programs when it boots. But it goes straight to the emus in the program section. Is there anyway to make it skip the (Programs. Music, Videos, Options) screen on bootup and goto the emus?

Also,

What skin are you running fuman? I am running the standard PM3 xbmc one..

THnaks!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far I'm using unleashx with homemade skin and menu.

I have an entry for xbox games called xbox and an entry for each emu.

For applications and system menu I have an entry called system that needs a password to be activated (so nobody messes with it)

It looks simple (no vids, no fancy sliding menus) but it does the job.

• 2 weeks later...

one thing i noticed is that Tranparency doesn't really have an option to have wide icons for program sources. This is unfortunate since it's one of my farorite skins. I'm debating switching over to rapier but i spent a ton of time getting tranparency just the way i like it with all of the fan art.

I have tried most of them and end up going back to Transparency.

right but you don't have any wide icons set up in transparency correct? I mean. all I have at this point is simple icons within an emulator source which I would love to update however, I'm so use to the set up of the skin I don't think I want to leave it.

Yeah i dont use wide icons, seems a waste of space to me. A wide icon occupy's an area that could be used for 3 or 4 other icons. Meaning one has to scroll further down or across lists. Sometimes less is more !

this is how i have it setup,throw a nice skin in there as well and it looks sharp.

Well mine boots to the XBMC screen and I still have to select programs when it boots. But it goes straight to the emus in the program section. Is there anyway to make it skip the (Programs. Music, Videos, Options) screen on bootup and goto the emus?

Also,

What skin are you running fuman? I am running the standard PM3 xbmc one..

THnaks!!!

Same thing happens to me. Is there a way to go straight to the emu folder upon startup of xbmc?