I need your help!

Gouken

Whata bunch of pricks, like a fraction of them even have a woman. The internet and americans disgust me sometimes.

where the fuck did that come from?

C'mon man... you know this type of unethical behavior for the sake of just acting like jackasses for the hell of it is reflective of American youth nowadays. No offense to you, i'm American too, but I see kids acting this way, behaving like that show Jackass and watching MTV like its a religion and its disappointing. I'm disgusted in my own culture at times is what i'm saying.

Anyway good luck to Bella Ciao on her career. Is Bella her real name? :(

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whata bunch of pricks, like a fraction of them even have a woman. The internet and americans disgust me sometimes.

C'mon man... you know this type of unethical behavior for the sake of just acting like jackasses for the hell of it is reflective of American youth nowadays. No offense to you, i'm American too, but I see kids acting this way, behaving like that show Jackass and watching MTV like its a religion and its disappointing. I'm disgusted in my own culture at times is what i'm saying.

No, just her model name. She is my Lisa. ^_^

ahh, you got the international version of white man's guilt. ^_^

^But it isn't just white people though, even for something to be funny nowadays it has to be utterly obnoxious or vulgar or completely absurd. Commercials getting more and more bizarre, movie comedies getting more and more ridiculous, its all tied together with young american people's stupid behavior lately.

And let us know when your girl has new photos up bro, i'll vote again.

Edited by veristic

^But it isn't just white people though, even for something to be funny nowadays it has to be utterly obnoxious or vulgar or completely absurd. Commercials getting more and more bizarre, movie comedies getting more and more ridiculous, its all tied together with young american people's stupid behavior lately.

And let us know when your girl has new photos up bro, i'll vote again.

I totally agree with what you're saying. It's like you need to dumb yourself down to have a conversation with some people. She has new photos up now! Remember to vote 5 stars, it seems the stats are a bit strange, so only the ONLY 5 star photos are shown first. She has one at the top, but we'd like more considering she has so many on there. She's really happy I was able to get so many votes for her, looks like someone is nearly out of the dog house!

She got anymore pictures of the fuu-dog/kara-shihi?

She does, I'll get some high rez ones to you soon!

Ok people, new developement. This girl that doesn't like Lisa went on a 0 star voting spree. We have to get her back! Her name is Ruby Von Vanity. Vote 0 stars on all her photos! I'll post some links...

http://www.retrolovely.com/usergalleries/d...age.php?pos=-35

http://www.retrolovely.com/usergalleries/d...age.php?pos=-32

And please, vote 5 stars for Bella Ciao! Thank you all!