[request] small Modifcation Snesbox 3.5?

dballs

is there any way to skip the video preview audio so my background music keeps playing when scrolling though the rom list? i tried taking out the audio in my previews when converting to xmv but the background music still stops when viewing any rom with a video. it would be nice to jam out to the bkg music while searching for a game to play. like i can in mednafenx_nes. the preview audio is dispensable.

would that be a hard change to make? i dont code at all. or is it an option in some ini?

is there any way to skip the video preview audio so my background music keeps playing when scrolling though the rom list? i tried taking out the audio in my previews when converting to xmv but the background music still stops when viewing any rom with a video. it would be nice to jam out to the bkg music while searching for a game to play. like i can in mednafenx_nes. the preview audio is dispensable.

would that be a hard change to make? i dont code at all. or is it an option in some ini?

I also would like the background music to keep playing. i personly took out the video's because of the issue. also it will play the video once and then start playing my screenshots but doesn't go back to my video if i highlight it again. Maybe Nes could take a look at it again. ;)