Yet another hijacked thread

sbpaabck

Hey guys, I'm going to need you all to take these:

Baseball-Bats.jpg

Ok, now that you've got those, go ahead and start whacking away at this:

dead-horse_1294756i.jpg

Anywho, I'm going to go get a sammich. Good fucking lord it is turkey time.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I'm going to need you all to take these:

Baseball-Bats.jpg

Ok, now that you've got those, go ahead and start whacking away at this:

dead-horse_1294756i.jpg

Anywho, I'm going to go get a sammich. Good fucking lord it is turkey time.

LMAO!

good work nes! by far the best in quite some time. I must commend you on your hard work and can't wait to see what you do next! :(

XT- ooops i mean HF- ^_^

This thread here is for a list of games that aren't available on either FBA, FB, or COINOPS. If no-one can provide such a list only the name of the makers then lets just forget about it eh,

This sucks for us as a community. A list like this would help fans make the best use each individual emulator. Most people don't have the room to install both.

My plan is to upgrade my HDD so that I can have a full install of FBA 1.29c, CoinOPS, Final Burn 1.1, and Final Burn Legends. But again, most people can't install them all, so that's why a compatibility list would really help.

btw, I'm just an observer here. Watching all this bickering is like watching your parents fight.

This thread here is for a list of games that aren't available on either FBA, FB, or COINOPS. If no-one can provide such a list only the name of the makers then lets just forget about it eh,

This sucks for us as a community. A list like this would help fans make the best use each individual emulator. Most people don't have the room to install both.

My plan is to upgrade my HDD so that I can have a full install of FBA 1.29c, CoinOPS, Final Burn 1.1, and Final Burn Legends. But again, most people can't install them all, so that's why a compatibility list would really help.

btw, I'm just an observer here. Watching all this bickering is like watching your parents fight.

Just a helpful idea -- even on a regular stock HDD we can install all of those apps as standalone first, then load the roms from DVDs. That's the way I did it back before I upgraded my HDD a few years ago. That method gives you full access to all the roms you want, even if you don't have the space.

Edited by neoryu

I'm all about compatibility lists man. Too bad I'm really wrapped up in the whole Console emulation thing right now.

I have a compatibility list for MAME, but it's old. I don't even remember which name BP was using for the emulator back when I tested stuff out.

I could probably upload it if anyone were interested. Send me a PM if you are to remind me.

It would have to be updated.... games would have to be added and status would change on a lot of them.

But the basic framework is there.