Getting a PS3

Agozer

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMC4 - Set the combo to auto and smash button. I think it's a lot funner that way.

I'd rather not resort to such cheap tactics in a game series like DMC. I'd much rather learn the quirks of the combat engine and deal with it my own way.

Yes, I know how to defeat Berial and what to do, I just happened to lose because I didn't dodge well enough. Geez, rip me a new one while your at it, why don't you. :w00t:

For someone who played a lot of games like GOW and DMC, you didn't dodge well?!??!? :sadwalk::devil:

Yes, I know how to defeat Berial and what to do, I just happened to lose because I didn't dodge well enough. Geez, rip me a new one while your at it, why don't you. :w00t:

For someone who played a lot of games like GOW and DMC, you didn't dodge well?!??!? :sadwalk::devil:

Berial is huge as a building and an equally huge-ass sword with ridiculous reach (and it's on fire to boot), so bleh. I'll rephrase: I suck at properly taking advantage of the "stretchy Devil Bringer arm" move which often gets Nero out of harms way.

It's easier to dodge in GoW because you can just flick the right stick.

P.S. I hate Berial's fire pillar move, even if it's an obvious throwback to the Phantom in DMC. Is it just me or is the move faster than Phantom's own? I'll get him eventually, just you wait.

P.P.S. It's a nice change that red orbs are only used to buy items.

EDIT: Yay, finally beat him and the next boss (that toad with "blue girlie lures"). Toad was much easier than Berial.