Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

anyone have or heard of a complete (or close to complete) set of screen shots or even videos for fbl?

reply pasted from my answer in xbox scene:

I have found a pack for mame title screens, it seems to cover most if not all games. Originally from pleasuredome as the readme sez.

5,952 title screens. Not bad really smile.gif

Google this: "mame titles 0.134 torrent" if you did it right you will get the page as the first hit, top of the list!

Once you have all the screenshots, drop then in your FBL artwork folder.

IMPORTANT: Put the first 4088 screenshots in the "artwork/shots 1" folder and the rest in "artwork/shots 2" as the xbox has a max files in folder of 4089 files (there is already a file in each folder y'see.)

Now if you want dual pane titles and videos you need to get your hands on a decent video pack. I used the one from coinops showcase and dropped that into the video folder in FBL. However there is only 830-odd videos so only a few will show with videos (dual pane) but hey thats better than nowt.

If anyone knows where to get a massive mame video pack hit us up! Asked resx if he knew of any but unfortunately he is leaving mame till last sad.gif

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT: Put the first 4088 screenshots in the "artwork/shots 1" folder and the rest in "artwork/shots 2" as the xbox has a max files in folder of 4089 files (there is already a file in each folder y'see.)

Totally unnecessary. The first post has the answer:

An easy way to get only screenshots that Final Burn Legends

supports is to download a complete MAME screenshot set. Put the

screenshot.bat and FBA folder (from the tools folder) in that folder.

Run the screenshot.bat file. It will copy any screenshots that Final

Burn Legends supports to the FBA folder. Then copy those screenshots to

the Xbox.

you can always get the screenshots from FbaPro or CoinOps and run them through the app that Nes is talkin about, and can someone please direct me to the site where you can order those Hq videos on dvd the ones B.P used for coinops, I forgot the name of the site if its "emumovies" where the hell do you order the disc from?

Edit:

also try here,

http://www.emu-france.com/?page=fichiers&idMachine=68

go the bottom where it says "preview pack in game shots"

Edited by (XBOX)