Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

Just an FYI

Anyone can currently overclock any game they want right now. Every game saves a config to D:\config\games

For example if you want to get rid of the slowdowns in all the Metal Slug games or E.S.P. Rade

1) Open the config file (D:\games\config\espradej.ini)

2) Change the line that says:

cpu 0x0100

to

cpu 0x0300

That changes the CPU speed from 100% to 300%. No more slowdowns. You can do that to any game that has the CPU speed listed in the ini file.

Nice, thanks nes. :P

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings to all:

I decided to try the: Final Burn Legends for its ability to emulate a few different titles and was not getting with my emulator default, Coin Ops.

Among these games I quote the Games Power Instinct (Especially 1 and 2). Let the problems:

Power Instinct 1: The image is a slow and intermittent noise in the sound (a kind of buzz)

Power Instinct 2: I get a good image definition, but the intermittent noise and tinnitus prevents emulation of the sound of the game.

I tried some different settings on the Sound and image but could not solve the problem. Any member of the Forum has emulated these games?

*Detail - Power Instinct 2:Roms tried: 14.4 mb and another one 15.2 mb size.

If anyone can help me in this matter would be very grateful.

BritneysPAIRS is an honor to me talk to one of the persons whose team is a world reference in emulation. You can be sure that your work is admired by a whole legion of fans and a whole community of Brazilians.

Touched ... * laughs *

The Power Instinct 1 - I could emulate in Coin Ops (perfectly without bugs) . Power Instinct 2 - I could not, because of bugs in the screen, but the sound is perfect. I can not know exactly what went wrong, since I took the name of Rom (powerins2.zip) quoted in the official list of compatibility.

What in fact I was in doubt, which is the right rom size to use: 15 mb or 14 mb? Or had a setting in Coin Ops to solve this problem?

BritneysPAIRS the Coin Ops will always be my favorite emulator and make sure that I will always be an eternal admirer of your work.

I believe the Power Instinct games still have those problems in the PC version of FBA. Sound is defintely fucked in Power Instinct 2 in FBA v0.2.97.06, I just checked. So the problems were inherited by FBA-XXX Pro and also it would seem by FB Legends.

Yeah, Because I'm have the FBA PRO ( V.1.30 Test Built) and the problem is just the same.

And do not forget: Fighter's History also still suffers from minor bugs in the images (but fortunately playable). I believe that the FBL (next to the Coin Ops) can still get updates and maybe we can even dream of playing a Hyper Street Fighter II - The Anniversary Edition and beyond the MK games with sound and full speed together (laughs).

I was very excited with this new version of FBA and I'm sure it promises. I still want to test: DD Crew, Wonder Momo, Flower and Arcades some of my older age.

Does Hyper Street Fighter not work properly in Legends? It was working fine in the last few builds of FBA-XXX Pro.

tested with the rom: Hyper Street Fighter II (Asia 040202) (22085kb) (master set) and did not run 100% as expected, there were some crashs in some phases. Can be a problem of rom, you never know, but. I'm had used the same in an earlier version of FBA and no gave problem.