Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

I am adding xtra shit to FBL and gameguides flyers ect...and wanted to know can someone link me to a couple of good sites that offer various flyers of arcade games..different region flyers ect...decided to go with pngs with Legends since it plays too many games...

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am adding xtra shit to FBL and gameguides flyers ect...and wanted to know can someone link me to a couple of good sites that offer various flyers of arcade games..different region flyers ect...decided to go with pngs with Legends since it plays too many games...

Yo, dude!

The best, best, best, best place for arcade flyers is http://www.arcadeflyers.com

Try it!

Cospefogo.

Thanks I actually knew about that site, I took some off that site renamed them and added a png extension how come them dont show up on my emu? I have them in the correct folder..are they supposed to be a certain size or resolution?

Does this emu support the x-arcade controller on the emu options?

I've seen in xbox scene that this is gonna be looked into. Thanks and props.

great news! everything about this emu is amazing, but until thats included i cant really make use of it ;). keep up the good work!

great news! everything about this emu is amazing, but until thats included i cant really make use of it :P. keep up the good work!

If the X-Arcade works on the Xbox, then it works on FBL. I don't understand the question.

great news! everything about this emu is amazing, but until thats included i cant really make use of it :P. keep up the good work!

If the X-Arcade works on the Xbox, then it works on FBL. I don't understand the question.

i actually use my xbox in an arcade cab but arcade sticks in general dont have thumbsticks so there is no way to access the menu that i can see. In FBAXXX by setting the emu to x-arcade you can access the menu by hitting L1 and R1 at the same time which works quite nicely.

in short it would just be a nice option to include

Edited by VDX

Hi sorry for being brief on the quote, but it is as VDX says, it is regarding the emulation menu acess button. I was reading the FBL thread in xboxscene and saw that you said you might put it in your next version. Drdystopia asked and you said you might add 2/3 variations of the key combo to choose from. The suggested ones were:

-back+start

-white+black

-both triggers

holy crap! warzard/redearth works. does this mean i can get street fighter 3 roms to work if i find the right ones? I have a 128 mb xbox

Run or not, either way I assure you it won't be full speed unless you've got one of those fancy overclocked xboxes.

warzard runs better in fbl than it does in cpx3 granted it still doesnt run fullspeed but it doesnt in cpx3 either.

Can you tell me what the average FPS is on Street Fighter 3 (Video Options->FPS Enabled: True)? If it is decent, I might try to add support for CPS3 games.

holy crap! warzard/redearth works. does this mean i can get street fighter 3 roms to work if i find the right ones? I have a 128 mb xbox

Run or not, either way I assure you it won't be full speed unless you've got one of those fancy overclocked xboxes.

warzard runs better in fbl than it does in cpx3 granted it still doesnt run fullspeed but it doesnt in cpx3 either.

Can you tell me what the average FPS is on Street Fighter 3 (Video Options->FPS Enabled: True)? If it is decent, I might try to add support for CPS3 games.

funny thing i can get warzard to run half the time. sometimes i load it and runs great 40 to 60fps. then load it again and it wont run but 5fps. i cant get any sf3 roms to load wrong crc

Just an FYI

Anyone can currently overclock any game they want right now. Every game saves a config to D:\config\games

For example if you want to get rid of the slowdowns in all the Metal Slug games or E.S.P. Rade

1) Open the config file (D:\games\config\espradej.ini)

2) Change the line that says:

cpu 0x0100

to

cpu 0x0300

That changes the CPU speed from 100% to 300%. No more slowdowns. You can do that to any game that has the CPU speed listed in the ini file.