Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

What romsets are you guys using for FBL? The one form FBA-XXX?

IS there anyway to snag a more up-to-date .dat file?

the datfile that is provided is up to date or you can get a hold of a mame 0.134 romset.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that this particular bios has to be paid for is very unfortunate.

Don't panic! What happens is that the current version has to be paid for, but previous versions are free.

When the next version comes out, 3.0 will become free. You might not like it, but he's the author and his choice should be respected.

Even if it is "illegal".

The fact that this particular bios has to be paid for is very unfortunate.

Don't panic! What happens is that the current version has to be paid for, but previous versions are free.

When the next version comes out, 3.0 will become free. You might not like it, but he's the author and his choice should be respected.

Even if it is "illegal".

It's really not a big deal at all actually. The 2.3 has always been more than enough for me personally, but maybe The Ice-Man feels more strongly about this since he initially brought the 3.0 issue up. It's really too bad we can't please everybody, but I guess it is what it is.

Good point about the previous versions becoming free after the new ones are released. That's very promising for a free 3.0 someday for the people on the console scene who want it more. Razoola made a great contribution by creating this bios in the first place, so there is certainly no lack of appreciation on my part.

Humbug. Maybe just make FBL able to use all the bioes, then people can choose which one they want to use, including 3.0 if they have it.

holy crap! warzard/redearth works. does this mean i can get street fighter 3 roms to work if i find the right ones? I have a 128 mb xbox

Run or not, either way I assure you it won't be full speed unless you've got one of those fancy overclocked xboxes.

holy crap! warzard/redearth works. does this mean i can get street fighter 3 roms to work if i find the right ones? I have a 128 mb xbox

Run or not, either way I assure you it won't be full speed unless you've got one of those fancy overclocked xboxes.

warzard runs better in fbl than it does in cpx3 granted it still doesnt run fullspeed but it doesnt in cpx3 either.

Thanks very much Nes, this is just what I was looking for! I have only just had the pleasure of playing emulators on my XBOX and was confused by what arcade emu to use as they all seemed out of date or using old roms. Your work is greatly appreciated! I do have a request: Would it possible for you to incorporate the command.dat as an aid to display moves within the menu?