Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

@ kenshiro: is there any chance you could please put in even a really generic vmm so martial masters can at least start? (its my favorite game in fba :( )

or is it more complicated than that?

that would make fbl perfect in my eyes lol

Starting the game, probably, but it will be a waste of time. The smallest PGM games (who don't need VMM) are already very slow. I can't imagine the speed Martial masters or KOV2 will have lol

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for being redundant, (I'll stop I promise) but is there a way to turn on Free play in the Neo Geo games?

I don't think so. I couldn't find anything in the Arcade settings.

I figured out a way to do it. Open the config file for the game. Change this line from

input "Dip 1" constant 0x00

to

input "Dip 1" constant 0x40

That applies only to NeoGeo games. There will be GUI support for this in the next release but this is a way it can be done now.

video up on youtube of final burn legends.

Good stuff ^^ I was a bit disappointed by multiple NeoGeo appearances, but the nice Daraku Tenshi video made me smile. That game was such a pain in the nuts to get running at anywhere near decent speeds -- and i had to degrade the emulation quite a lot too.

I really do need to hook my old black box up and give this a try (I haven't yet! Can you believe it??)

I figured out a way to do it. Open the config file for the game. Change this line from

input "Dip 1" constant 0x00

to

input "Dip 1" constant 0x40

That applies only to NeoGeo games. There will be GUI support for this in the next release but this is a way it can be done now.

This works perfectly for now. Thanks!

@ kenshiro: is there any chance you could please put in even a really generic vmm so martial masters can at least start? (its my favorite game in fba :( )

or is it more complicated than that?

that would make fbl perfect in my eyes lol

Starting the game, probably, but it will be a waste of time. The smallest PGM games (who don't need VMM) are already very slow. I can't imagine the speed Martial masters or KOV2 will have lol

hmm i know, I have 1 of trusty's 1.4ghz 128mb xboxs and I'd love to see if it can manage those games.

thank you in advance, if you decide to do this ^_^

Hi guys little question here:

Does this emu support the x-arcade controller on the emu options? FBAXXX had this option available, in order to swap R3(pause emu menu) for start+r1+r2. In Coinops this option is defaulted to back+start, if I can recall correctly.

I have an arcade cab R3 and L3 are not available for me.

I haven't tried the emu myself yet but from what I've seen it looks impressing.

Props to you nes6502 and to all the rest contributing to keep the old xbox alive. my xbox sends a small kiss to all ya XD.