Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

I had a go at the emulator last night, its awesome and feels like zsnexbox which is great because I love that emu. I love how the video's on the title screen and the way screenshots is displayed for each game thats really cool, also I love the idea of viewing the history of each game.

The icing on the cake would be having an option of viewing the history while on the rom browser screen and having an option of viewing the games flyer and you can zoom in and out, so you could see the original artwork of the game, would something like this be possible?

An option to see the games flyer

towerg.jpg

Also I noticed that Double Dragon 1 runs very choppy, but Double Dragon 2 runs very good but the volume is very low, is there a way of increasing the volume?

Thanks again

Edited by mirsad

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got this emulator last night. I haven't added roms yet but it looks great. Is this better than fbaxxxpro1.29c? I still have not decided on a FBA emulator to stick with. From the description it sounds like i should just stick with legends due to its hd features and compatibility. Will fullsets be released for this eventually? I never had a fba with 100% complete roms.

I see what your saying, you would be suprised how many users wouldn't bother with 3 versions of Frogger or multiple versions of any game. Myself included.

Then of course we have the fact that a lot of the info doesnt fit anyway !

I, myself, prefer to have just ONE version of each game.

Matter of fact, I don't like to keep full romsets for my emulators.

I remove all the useless games (specially sport ones) and all the alternative versions.

I really don't liked to open my FBA-XXX and find out one hundred versions of Street Fighter games.

Ha ha ha...

But it is just a personal taste!

Cospefogo.

But there are a lot of purists out there who are more serious about collecting all the sets. And like I said, there are some significant differences between some of those clones that make them worth keeping. This is especially true for some CPS2 games.

My personal opinion: I'd really like to keep the clones around. If the option to hide clone sets doesn't become available, then we can just add the versions we prefer to play to the Favorites menu. That's the perfect workaround to sticking to one romset if you don't care much about having a complete set.

But there are a lot of purists out there who are more serious about collecting all the sets. And like I said, there are some significant differences between some of those clones that make them worth keeping. This is especially true for some CPS2 games.

My personal opinion: I'd really like to keep the clones around. If the option to hide clone sets doesn't become available, then we can just add the versions we prefer to play to the Favorites menu. That's the perfect workaround to sticking to one romset if you don't care much about having a complete set.

Yes!

I absolutely agree with you. You are right!

The favorites section solves the case!

(It is sad because FBA-XXX never had a favorites section!)

Regards,

C.

It means that we can use directly the 2.3 version, without use the outdated 2.0. It would not be a bad idea to make 2.3 the default Neogeo bios in FBL, that' is the easy way to go. I wrote some piece of code who allows to select whatever bios before starting a game (all those supported in FBA, IIRC there is 23 bios).

The only thing I don't like about using the 2.3 is that you can't disable the splash screen. So you will always get the ugly Unibios logo before the default NeoGeo logo animation, which I find annoying. I don't know why they took out the option to disable the splash screen in the versions after 2.0, maybe the makers wanted you to be damn sure you were using their bios before you play each game. If it weren't for that I'd use 2.3 for sure. I haven't noticed any real difference in features between 2.0 and 2.3 though, so I don't mind using the outdated 2.0.

It means that we can use directly the 2.3 version, without use the outdated 2.0. It would not be a bad idea to make 2.3 the default Neogeo bios in FBL, that' is the easy way to go. I wrote some piece of code who allows to select whatever bios before starting a game (all those supported in FBA, IIRC there is 23 bios).

The only thing I don't like about using the 2.3 is that you can't disable the splash screen. So you will always get the ugly Unibios logo before the default NeoGeo logo animation, which I find annoying. I don't know why they took out the option to disable the splash screen in the versions after 2.0, maybe the makers wanted you to be damn sure you were using their bios before you play each game. If it weren't for that I'd use 2.3 for sure. I haven't noticed any real difference in features between 2.0 and 2.3 though, so I don't mind using the outdated 2.0.

I think 3.0 added it back. Too bad you have to pay to get the 3.0 version. If I added 3.0 to the neogeo.zip file almost no one would find it and wouldn't be able to play any NeoGeo games. How can a user get back into the BIOS setup on 2.0 if they want to change the region or AES MVS mode? That's done at the splash screen on 2.3.