Final Burn Legends 1.0

nes6502

It means that we can use directly the 2.3 version, without use the outdated 2.0. It would not be a bad idea to make 2.3 the default Neogeo bios in FBL, that' is the easy way to go. I wrote some piece of code who allows to select whatever bios before starting a game (all those supported in FBA, IIRC there is 23 bios).

I will send you this as soon as possible Nes6502, i've also some more (interesting? :thumbsup1: ) Neogeo stuff. Mooooooo.

This is really cool. The Universe bios 2.3 is definitely the best of the different Neogeo bios available. There are so many different features it provides to the Neogeo games too.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, is anyone else keeping the clones + all regions or are you guys just keeping the game region from your country..ha Im just gonna keep it a FULL complete set..minus the genesis since I all ready got those on another emu..

Edit: the games on this run so damn smooth..props Nes!!!!!!

Edited by (XBOX)

Same problem with NEO GEO roms here, the romcenter show my roms o.k in green, but said rom invalid crc, any ideas, thanks.

Is your BIOS (neogeo.zip) valid? All your games can be perfect but if this file is not none of them will work.

Same problem with NEO GEO roms here, the romcenter show my roms o.k in green, but said rom invalid crc, any ideas, thanks.

Is your BIOS (neogeo.zip) valid? All your games can be perfect but if this file is not none of them will work.

:thumbsup1: Thanks you was absolutely right. that was the problem, was using a different version, I apologize for the inconvenience, and if it can be added moonwalker rom after

Just curious, is anyone else keeping the clones + all regions or are you guys just keeping the game region from your country..ha Im just gonna keep it a FULL complete set..minus the genesis since I all ready got those on another emu..

Some game clones differ significantly between regions -- eg. there are some CPS2 roms which are censored and others which are not, for example.

I plan to keep the full set from the final build of Kenshiro's FBAxxx Pro release. Collecting the rest of the 2700 games FBL supports will be fun. :thumbsup1:

Edited by neoryu

Right my daily moan.

The rom select list looks untidy with the full rom names. ie region, version etc. We already have a display bar at the bottom with this info. Any chance of tidying the rom select list and keeping the full info at the bottom ? Or is it in the options and im just not finding it ?

no cba.gy,

the rombrowser is fine like this,

if you don't like the full name display, simply remove it from the gui option, and remove also the fullname bkg

the gui is very simillar with zsnexbox, so it should be easy for me to port my new fba skin to it

in the past there where some great skins (made by neverwill that used the full name display bar greatly (mario or zelda skins)) for zsnexbox

i have though a problem, when my rombrowser is true 720p (1280*720) i have always a white screen on the main menu (and i was carefull of the background size)

when i will finish it i will send you my corrected skin nes6502

no cba.gy,

the rombrowser is fine like this,

if you don't like the full name display, simply remove it from the gui option, and remove also the fullname bkg

the gui is very simillar with zsnexbox, so it should be easy for me to port my new fba skin to it

in the past there where some great skins (made by neverwill that used the full name display bar greatly (mario or zelda skins)) for zsnexbox

i have though a problem, when my rombrowser is true 720p (1280*720) i have always a white screen on the main menu (and i was carefull of the background size)

when i will finish it i will send you my corrected skin nes6502

There is no way to do what cba.gy is asking for at present. So it would say

Frogger

Frogger

Frogger

instead of

Froger (Namco)

Frogger (Bootleg)

Frogger (Set 1)

It's not a bad idea, but at this point it kind of negates even having the ROM list. I would have to look at the full name 100% of the time to know which version I was playing.

Either the mainmenu.png or the rombrowser.png can be 1280x720. NOT both or you will run out of memory and get the white screen. The option.png must be 640x480 or some games won't work.

I see what your saying, you would be suprised how many users wouldn't bother with 3 versions of Frogger or multiple versions of any game. Myself included.

Then of course we have the fact that a lot of the info doesnt fit anyway !