Rx vids vs Showcase...... What?

ressurectionx

Your points are valid and werent ignored earlier, did you see the amount of users queued up this morning.

Never mind the guests.

Im gonna be honest, i registered here over a year ago now, used to come here for about a year before i registered just to read.

I can tell you for sure ive never seen so many registered users online in this forum picking through the bones.

Now did they smell blood or were they lured here by other users gossiping ?

They didnt all turn up at once by coincidence. You yourself made comments twice within 6 minutes, this being the third.

We could go on but its all pointless, just like it was earlier.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This really is embarrassing. How many topics have been started over all this now? And how many more have degenerated? Does anybody actually read all this ranting and raving anymore? I know I try to just scroll past it. But it's gotten to the stage where it's impossible to ignore, it's everywhere and it's made this and the XS forum a joke.

Rx and BP, I think the pair of you should consider a self-imposed ban from both forums for a while as it's you that all this centres around. As developers you are at the core of what keeps this scene going and as such you really should be able to rise above this sort of childish bickering. Have you not noticed how nes6502, kenshiro, madmab, iq_132 and other developers just do not get involved in this nonsense? You should take a page from their book and at least keep this private but if you can't then, regardless of your respective contributions to the scene, you should not be allowed to post here or elsewhere.

Personally I'd rather have a clean and constructive forum again than all the Xtras or CoinOPS builds in the world. Please sort out your behaviour.

I do appreciate your point of view on this + T +, but I'd really like it pointed out where I really did anything but keep the other side replying more. Have I really said anything offensive myself?

Aside from all of that, I'm a fan of free speech and just turning off the station if you don't want to listen to it anymore. I'm only aware of this thread and one on XBscene. From your post, I get that this kind of stuff has been happening here quite frequently recently. I'd just like to remind you that until yesterday I was no part of it here and would like to say that just because I'm making a "name" for myself this late in the scene I should not be lumped in with people who should be barred from speaking after a day or so of this.

I haven't even been around these parts for a long time largely. If you actually read the thread that originated this, my first post, second post, third post, fourth post and fifth post was defending the guy from other people who were ganging up on him, as I've done several times before on the xb and other forums. I know he's got a lot of ill will all over, but I respect his work. It's no secret I can't work with the guy, but he's a freakin genius.

Truth is, he likes to fight. He's even admitted he pretty much filters out the good folk because he finds them boring. This is what keeps him interested. Fighting.

C'mon T.... look at his history. Dude just loves to fight.

Anyways..... I got nothing but respect for the guy's mind and coding skills. It's his attitude and writing ability that get under my skin and at sometimes just creep me out. But he's been out of my forums, and I promised to stay out of his forums.

I just don't want to be hearing second hand about any more threads he's starting anywhere putting me in a pissing contest that I didn't sign up for.

I'd love to be buds with him and get along, but it's impossible. I'm not gonna say "yes massa" to him, and that's all he really leads on that he wants.

Regards,

~Rx

This really is embarrassing. How many topics have been started over all this now? And how many more have degenerated? Does anybody actually read all this ranting and raving anymore? I know I try to just scroll past it. But it's gotten to the stage where it's impossible to ignore, it's everywhere and it's made this and the XS forum a joke.

Rx and BP, I think the pair of you should consider a self-imposed ban from both forums for a while as it's you that all this centres around. As developers you are at the core of what keeps this scene going and as such you really should be able to rise above this sort of childish bickering. Have you not noticed how nes6502, kenshiro, madmab, iq_132 and other developers just do not get involved in this nonsense? You should take a page from their book and at least keep this private but if you can't then, regardless of your respective contributions to the scene, you should not be allowed to post here or elsewhere.

Personally I'd rather have a clean and constructive forum again than all the Xtras or CoinOPS builds in the world. Please sort out your behaviour.

Serious mode GO!

quote for truth.

I try to keeep up with the xbox goings on, Some days I find all the drama entertaining. but it isn't the correct attitude to project here. the 1emu xbox forum had a chance to be the number 1 place to watch emulation progress on the xbox. But due to the cry babying and puffed out chests it's not even worth it to read anything posted here.

Just throwing this out there. But this whole thing between BP & cha needs to stop. Next time I see anything like it, it's g'bye for whoever starts or takes part in it.

Anywho. How 'bout those Lions? *sigh*