Rx vids vs Showcase...... What?

ressurectionx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesn't.

Use pm or private foruns bla bla for that.

It's boring and a pain to visit the foruns and see every day all this bs and topics being derailed with this childish stuff. No only here but on xbox-scene and so on too. :)

You could be you own censor and read a different thread, nobody can make you read anything.

Or is it human morbid fascination, the same thing when people gather round to watch fist fights

yet claim its all wrong.

Im sorry I really really really out of everyone ive met online ever think cba is a tool...over and out but I think that more than I think ive ever thought about someone in here

all these discussion come down to that fact sorry

ill simplify all the threads I think cba is a tool...its as plain and simple as that my side

all your people are hear brother and get in the way I made them an ultimatium ill stick to it for sure....megaman is all good Id like that as stated to all parties.

No. Actually, there are only a few that don't mind altercation like I do. Cbagy for instance.

I know Madmab doesn't come storming your threads, nor does Gilles or Horscht or, as you said MegaMan(?) or many others who prefer just to help out and not get themselves involved in this BS.

Stay on this side of the fence, and don't use my name in your posts and I'll do the same.

Like I said before, time and again, I'm the ONLY one who seems to come to your defence when you're being attacked, and this is how I get repaid, time and again.

If you decide to come back, next time I'll feed you to the wolves.

I'd really prefer if you didn't though.

I think you're a genius, and I love CoinOPS.... but I truly think you are the most annoyingly perplexing human being I've ever met, and I really don't have time for your games.

I agree those people are all good.....no issues at all with them. I kind of filter out good stuff and focus on juicy stuff. Its funny though without this stuff pretty much its just cba posting and nothing happening. So I hope you guys do move along I think ive got gogo back to help move along a little as well at present so that will be great...I hope he doesnt see any of this stuff ever :) how times have changed

Working on it as hard as we can man. No promises on even the dates I've tentatively set for late Feb, early March.

I don't need to use your desire for movement or anyone elses desire to get this done. Rest assured that thousands of minor things, possibly in the tens of thousands sometimes, are happening each and every week. I'm seriously, majorly OCD like that.

My desire to finish my work before my 31st birthday trumps any outside pressure. There is nobody in the world who wants the Xtras project to be done more than its creator.

I don't think my liver can survive another year of the alcohol consumption that is necessary to do these monotonous tasks day in and day out.

I love the xbox mod scene. such smart well spoken devs, who have each other's backs and work together to keep the ol' xbox alive.

Xbox devs always have such clear and concise posts that are easy to understand.

Xbox devs spread love and cheer on any forum they grace with thier presence.

Cheeto stained fingers flying across the keyboard, checking spelling and punctuation.

and never a harsh word for a fellow brother.

lol. Your a very funny man. Still giggle to myself regarding the "vagina wiping" the other week.

I know it was aimed at me also, but funny is funny which ever way you look at it.

No it doesn't.

Use pm or private foruns bla bla for that.

It's boring and a pain to visit the foruns and see every day all this bs and topics being derailed with this childish stuff. No only here but on xbox-scene and so on too. :)

You could be you own censor and read a different thread, nobody can make you read anything.

Or is it human morbid fascination, the same thing when people gather round to watch fist fights

yet claim its all wrong.

Yes, i could, but it's a mess and childish when you have too many topics on the front page dealing with this, but specially, good topics being derailed because you decide to start the usual cat fights from both sides.

And generally, i don't participate on bs like this, but maybe today i'm more pissed than other times regarding this, even more after i saw what happened on cospefogo's topic on XS and so on, where good info and discussions get thrown away by this.

Using your words "human morbid fascination, the same thing when people gather round to watch fist fights", if it was like that , i would just look at the topics, watching, not saying a thing on what happens.

Personally, you can promisse to eachothers this and that, not making flames or wtv, or participate only in certain topics. But in the end, this is a moderator problem and forum policies, just that, letting this go on and on.

It just makes a forum and community look bad, entering here and seeing this all time on the front pages and topics.

Edited by Enkak