Rx vids vs Showcase...... What?

ressurectionx

Just wondering what made any MAME videos "My" videos?

Those were just vids I pulled off there server and wasted a lot of time sending your way a few months ago because you asked me for them.

What-ev....

Of course I'm going to use the higher quality videos where available, and I've already acquired them and just need to get them on my MAME setup whenever I get to MAME. Of note to everyone here, those higher quality "Showcase" videos weren't created by you either and we both got them from the exact same source.

I do appreciate your keeping your negativity on these boards though BP.

Like I said the last few days, I've been the only one out of a mob that had your back, and you bit my had for it. Two times.

Please keep your stuff on these forums, as apparently you delight in fighting with everyone on my forums.

We both have plenty of work to do, and this childishness is getting old pretty quick, and it's distracting my people from the productivity we've enjoyed as a team for going on 16 months now.

Thanks, and regards,

~Rx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never downloaded any of your work these where given to me by 2 people when I asked for them tonight. And I was only showing that cba was misleading everyone here. I was just giving people factual info nothing more. I have not a clue what you are doing or have done im sure it will be great but this is what people tell me is availbe at present. And I could only compair soinc 1 and sonic 2 as they are the only games from your stuff I beleive I could compair stuff to see if cba was correct. I let people make up there mind. ill but out of here to but it is what it is. Im not showing people anything they cant check for themselves and cba said mine where bad so I looked at what else there was, when I looked into it I thougth, well ill let people decide for themselves. In the end it was just a straight comparison for people to view and a snapshot of what people think is out there. As I say I wish you the best and I hope you complete whatever your doing...I really do im sure its spot on, I just took a look again and reliased personally at present im best with what I have

I compaired Megadrive vs Mame as it was the only games I could compair if my stuff was bad.....sadly I cant see it and everyone else thought it was silly cause of how far off cba was, Its good to see your going to use hq ones now and good luck it looks good (personally I dont see quality diff on mine to your new ones but hey maybe there is)

Peace anyways

remember this is what it is...nothing personal I wish I found them awsome and I could use them but personally I didnt and showed people a flaw in what I precieved to be facts by cba. also if I believe he is infactual again I will also show proof rather than words and im sorry if it upsets people but as cba wants the truth must be told

Oh.... I see now.

You're a video producer. Good for you BP!

I thought you were only talking about MAME videos, since MAME has been your only MO since I've met you.

So.... Console videos will be your next venture then, is it? Excellent!

Just be aware that you have about 10 or 11 THOUSAND more videos to re-create at a higher definition if you want to replace everything I've collected so far, and all the thousands of additional videos that have been created by my team that were previously unavailable. Also be aware, that with all the people helping me on my project (some of them who are quite friendly) that I have no doubt that any videos you create and share anywhere on the internet will make it into my set in the end if they are in-fact the highest quality videos out there.

Good luck, Producer BP. I look forward to having your high quality videos in my pack. I can only work with what is currently available since I am a tester, gatherer, organizer and leader.

I am not a video producer.

Regards,

~Rx

P.S. If you want to be more accurate about the quality currently of the videos in my set, I would ask that you choose another system..... any other system than the Genesis. For some reason, as cbagy pointed out to me over a month ago, the Genesis videos are sub par compared to the other systems. This will be fixed eventually though since Cbagy has already replaced hundreds of the lower quality emumovies videos.

Thanks for trying to drag my name through the mud though. I'm not worried. My name's coated with Teflon.

jesus christ people, seriously, enough of this.

I know i'm not a mod here and so on, but personally, i would delete all of this bs threads and comments ongoing here from all sides.

don't you people have anything better to do or something? Are you bored? ffs

and again, for both sides, grow up and enough of the flame wars, ego troubles and bla bla, jesus.

I hate seeing this childish stuff when i visit foruns. :)

you even make a person lose interest in your things. ugh :)

Im sure thats exactly how it happened BP.

Tell you what, compare a 640x480 vid of mine to anything you have.

Firstly youll notice how blurred yours are, secondly youll notice they have a bad aspect ratio.

Thirdly youll notice mine are smaller than yours yet have the same or higher bitrates.

Thats the truth my friend, suck it up.

No it doesn't.

Use pm or private foruns bla bla for that.

It's boring and a pain to visit the foruns and see every day all this bs and topics being derailed with this childish stuff. No only here but on xbox-scene and so on too. :)

ill let you guys discuss this I have my thoughts I posted them on the thread .... its kind of getting nowhere I guess... ill see what happens in the future best of luck but at present me not likey... its good to see work goes on though

its ok enkak work goes on and that stuff you mentioned is being worked on just slowly

No it doesn't.

Use pm or private foruns bla bla for that.

It's boring and a pain to visit the foruns and see every day all this bs and topics being derailed with this childish stuff. No only here but on xbox-scene and so on too. :)

I hear ya man. I gotta hear from some people that somehow my name is being brought up on a forum that I rarely visit anymore.

I agree not to post anywhere on this forum except for my single thread here, if BP promises to not post on Xbox-scene anymore, or at the very least resigns himself to only posting on one like thread over there.

My people are pretty tired of this Mickey Mouse bullshit too.