SWBF II Mod

cba.gy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updates done over the holiday:

* The Classic Conquest side was heavily revamped. Infantry is now 10x more accurate than it ever was in the SWBF Conversion Pack. Flyers are more accurate as well. Still finishing flyers, then tweaking ground vehicles.

* Bespin Platforms was revisited and polished. Its not 100% how I want it, but its definitely ready for the first release. It just needs vehicle tweaking and additional gametypes (all for v2)

* Thule is now coming together nicely. Clone Wars is pretty much how it was left. Galactic Civil War adds the Rebel walker cut from the game and the V-Wing airspeeder, two vehicles new to the Xbox.

* Kashyyyk: Docks is 95% done, and ready for a v1 release. Only Conquest and Classic Conquest are polished up, but that's plenty for v1.

* Sullust was added and tweaked to work correctly on the Xbox.

* Three new classes are in the process of being added to Sullust (the infantry test map) - Special, Melee and Recon. Once I've got them perfected they'll be added to all maps.

* Dash Rendar, Bossk and Greedo were put in-game (though Greedo isn't currently assigned as a hero anywhere)

* Coruscant Streets will likely be renamed Nar Shaddaa. This is to give us another planet for Galactic Conquest in version 2.

* The CIS Dwarf Spider will likely make an appearance on maps. Its a very popular unit in the CGI cartoons.

* Jedi CTF will likely have the "robo bunny" CTF flag from Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II as an homage to my favorite Star Wars game. (see hide tag below)

* Tatooione: Dune Sea, Naboo: Plains and the villain Cad Bane are the next things on my list to get green on the first post's task list.

* Jedi on the Coruscant campaign mission and Order 66 gametypes will get more variants. A Chiss male, some face and robe variants, etc. Its a little too plain at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Another major update to this stunning mod coming this weekend.

The forum topic is now for members only, however, after release

im sure a PM for non members will yeild a result. :)