Banned Xbox 360s all over ebay

Shibathedog

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what the fuck are you posting your useless drivel for then? go play and don't give a fuck. no one gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck.

You do.

your so right! I can't wait for your next useless 'I don't care' post. It makes my life complete to know that you don't like anything that anyone else does. Your such a rebel!

Falling in line by pretending to not fall in line is the coolest!

ha^

well it turns out all these guys I work with play online all the time and they want me to play with them so I'll just wait and save up for a new one. Is there anything I should be looking for when I buy one? I want to mod it and I dunno if some are harder/impossible to mod or something. I read some guides but they are all pretty old.

The latest ban wave disabled a lot. Anyone who knows me knows that I tell the truth but yes, I am pro-Sony for obvious reasons. I'll list what the ban does to your console...

1. Cannot install games to the HDD

2. Disables all media server access (you cannot stream anything to your 360)

3. In terms of achievements, you cannot play games on your banned 360, remove the HDD and load up those achievements onto your Live! enabled 360. Your gamertag will sync with data from before you were banned.

The first two are features provided through software updates for your console or are already inherently there when the 360 was first released. These features should NOT be taken away from gamers, only the ability to connect to XBOX Live!. M$ taking away features you paid for is just asking for a lawsuit.

I would rather ban worry then wallet worry ;)

Ban will lead me to purchase another console which cause a bigger dent to my wallet. So, yeah, PS3 would be more economical for me in the long run since Consoles are not cheap here!

The latest ban wave disabled a lot. Anyone who knows me knows that I tell the truth but yes, I am pro-Sony for obvious reasons. I'll list what the ban does to your console...

3. In terms of achievements, you cannot play games on your banned 360, remove the HDD and load up those achievements onto your Live! enabled 360. Your gamertag will sync with data from before you were banned.

The first two are features provided through software updates for your console or are already inherently there when the 360 was first released. These features should NOT be taken away from gamers, only the ability to connect to XBOX Live!. M$ taking away features you paid for is just asking for a lawsuit.

They will win the lawsuits. You are not supposed to mod your X360 in the 1st place! :D

I would rather ban worry then wallet worry ;)

Ban will lead me to purchase another console which cause a bigger dent to my wallet. So, yeah, PS3 would be more economical for me in the long run since Consoles are not cheap here!

They will win the lawsuits. You are not supposed to mod your X360 in the 1st place! :D

You miss the point... Ok, I'll see if I can make this as simple as possible. If you're getting free cable and a cable company finds out, what do they do? Shut your cable off. They don't take your VCR/DVD Player/Blu-Ray Player with them. People payed for the basic feature of streaming movies they own to the XBOX 360. If you didn't buy Live! in the first place, you would still have this feature. Taking away basic offline features of the console you bought via hacking your system is against the law. Right now many legitimate XBOX 360 owners were banned during their glee spree, these people have EVERY right to sue M$ for not only taking away console feature that do not require a Live! subscription, but also for falsely accusing them of pirating. Even users who modified their console have a case here.

It's like saying 'It's not your XBOX 360, so we can do whatever we want to it.'. Get it now?

Inky and Skythe are secretly in love. :D

I could never give my heart to anyone but you ;)