Banned Xbox 360s all over ebay

Shibathedog

Yeah so they are modded, and banned, and cheap. So I want one, I don't really care about xbox live but I heard that when a console gets banned you can't use it as a media extender (don't care about that either) and that you can't put it in HD mode? It locks you into standard definition apparently. Is this even true? It sounds kind of bullshit to me. I might just get one anyway though because I don't have an HDTV.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so they are modded, and banned, and cheap. So I want one, I don't really care about xbox live but I heard that when a console gets banned you can't use it as a media extender (don't care about that either) and that you can't put it in HD mode? It locks you into standard definition apparently. Is this even true? It sounds kind of bullshit to me. I might just get one anyway though because I don't have an HDTV.

No, it locks you out of installing games to the HDD

so no live, no media extender / divx support, no DLC and no installing games to the hard drive. I haven't tested if tversity still works or not. if it does you can get divx that way.

so no live, no media extender / divx support, no DLC and no installing games to the hard drive. I haven't tested if tversity still works or not. if it does you can get divx that way.

my banned X360 told me that this is not the case. You can still install games to HDD, but you will not get updates and patches.

my banned X360 told me that this is not the case. You can still install games to HDD, but you will not get updates and patches.

they started locking the HDD down on this latest ban wave.

they started locking the HDD down on this latest ban wave.

That is a big ouch. I am thankful that I jumped to PS3 now ;) No ban worry. Only wallet worry :(

so what the fuck are you posting your useless drivel for then? go play and don't give a fuck. no one gives a fuck that you don't give a fuck.

I'm opting for the PS3 this time round - I have fancied a 360 for a while now, but if Im spending that much money then Ill gun for the PS3 - Some sucker will let one go for 100 bucks in the area I live because of their drugs habits then all i have to do is disinfect the controllers and unit its self as to not catch hepatitis or aids.