NeoGeo CD emulator xbox update

mirsad

I've been a fan favourite of the NeoGeo CD console for many years since it was released, I just love the playing all those decent neogeo games with cd quality music, years ago there was an emulator released for the xbox that ran neogeo cd games on xbox, but unfortunatley it wasn't very stable and lacked a proper gui.

The psp console has got very decent neogeo cd emulator, that runs games flawless. But ofc I love the idea of having them on my xbox. My question is to any developer that would ever update the neogeo emulator for the xbox and improve it, so we could get all those neogeo cd games on our xbox and play neogeo games with improved cd quality music, if the psp can emulate these games perfectly, what are the chances of a decent updated emulator for the xbox?

I have no idea why this was never been updated or picked up by any dev that could possibly get this to a decent port to xbox, and I've seen enough talent from people who are working on xbox emulators over the recent years that could do an awesome job with this. The xbox has been crying out for an update to this emulator for years, please someone pick it up.

:lol:

Yes, if someone can upgrade it, it will be excelent

Some games like SSRPG are best ...

Yeah and "Crossed Swords 2" Neogeo CD exclusive, here is a vid.

Also King of fighters 95 CD is my favourite, music sounds awesome on CD quality.

Edited by mirsad