Some people do my head in on facebook.

emsley

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Facebook, it's all depends on who you have on your friends list, if you come across an idiot just block'em and then they won't see your existent on Facebook which is pretty cool. Therefore you don't have to avoid Facebook just to avoid the idiots.

Vers how about enforced castration for repeat offenders especially those who are high risk? It would at least help the male side of things.

I'm actually really considering deleting people i don't know or people I have not chatted to for a long time. There are a few on there that I really don't know but I always snoop them out or say "How do I know you?"

i have some great friends on there that joke and laugh with me including a lot of women I tease. ;)

hexter I like your theory but facebook to a lot of the users is like completely radical and essential to their life's now, they wont of run round making web sites like us, we are kinda like the grandads of the interent when you think about it.

Anyways good talking guys glad to know im not alone here.

I barely use the site, but the friends I have on there are only people I know in real life. I would never add anyone I don't know coz my profile has pictures of me and my family, and information about me. It's not a dating site, but people seem to use it that way, which is how these kids get themselves into trouble. They add strangers who immediately get access to pictures of them, where they're from, what school they go to etc. They should probably run internet safety/common sense lessons in schools.

I tried to make a facebook, I only added people I know and I still got stupid shit. Most of the people I know don't know computers well I guess. They kept adding all these stupid apps that would send constant spam and it seems like even the people I thought where pretty smart will still send around dumbass chainmail. The whole experience was just annoying. I can't stand the stupid interface on that site.

Vers how about enforced castration for repeat offenders especially those who are high risk? It would at least help the male side of things.

I thought that too but.. some religious or politically "correct" ppl would find that inhumane, even for the scumbags of the earth. perhaps if there was a way to surgically surpress the ability for a man to obtain an erection indefinitely... that might work without having to mutilate the person.

I'm religious and I'm ok with castration. But only it it were the last resort kind of thing.

Actually, no. How about you let them keep their junk and make them totally impotent. I'm sure that can be managed medically. That way, when they shower or look themselves in the mirror, they still have it but can't use it.

Edited by Hera

I do. But I want to quit. I remember being on it when the whole myspace fad was abundant but I said "that shit's for teenagers man, use facebook. It's so much more useful!" And of course, enough time has passed and the facebook whores have grown into a majority. People i've met in life all friending me like wtf do I want to friend you for? Sure we went to highschool but we don't talk. I removed all those people.

The only reason i'm not quitting yet is because its useful for spying on my girlfriend lol. ;)

I do. But I want to quit. I remember being on it when the whole myspace fad was abundant but I said "that shit's for teenagers man, use facebook. It's so much more useful!" And of course, enough time has passed and the facebook whores have grown into a majority. People i've met in life all friending me like wtf do I want to friend you for? Sure we went to highschool but we don't talk. I removed all those people.

The only reason i'm not quitting yet is because its useful for spying on my girlfriend lol. :(

So many things wrong in the sentence it's not even funny. ;)