I can't jizz.

emsley

Ok this is a little hard (no problems there) to explain but apparently I have the misfortune to have aquired Delayed Ejaculation or the one I dont like to call it "retarded ejacluation."

I've read up on the problem and it looks to be psycological in nature - this problem started with me in 2008 just after I split with my long term partner who give me a black baby like in me my self and irene.

I was fine, never even thought about wherever i will "come" or not - then I noticed i wasnt getting off when I normally would.

I can pop a boner - and give her the old in and out - I even feel like im about to come then "BLAM" just stops.

I can drill away for half an hour but still have no luck in firing of the old fireworks.

I have had three diffrent partners in the last year none of whom I could come with even shireen who had the sweetest ass you could hope for did not even cure my "problem." All of which feel bad when I dont come. Its hard (nobody cares if this pun is intended) to explain to them that I have "retarded ejaculation" they just say "Oh ill finish you off with my mouth" or whatever - not gonna happen.

I'm on citalopram for mild anxeity and deprression which i have read these tablets can cause this problem and a change of medication is required - i have cut my drinking way down compared to what i was.

Its really annoying to know that you probably wont come.

Any of you guys had this or had something like it? :blink:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so - becasue if its psycologicaly rooted it will take time.

I dont think i can let go at the "moment" like im losing control - i think some of this also stems from my ex partner - if I dont trust the girl it makes it worse at the moment.

I suppose the most obvious question would be, did this start around the same time you started on the medication? It has been my experience that side-effects with medications are far more common than most doctors would like to admit. If you think it's tied to the medication, I think your best bet would be to see your doctor and discuss the issue. For this particular problem, you may want to consider seeing a urologist.

This is actually becoming a more widespread problem - doctors say there is little treatement other than psycosexual therapy.

The problem started when i was messing about with valium i had about 400 of the suckers in a tub - I got rid of all of the tablets and just left it alone before i become addicted, it was then that I started to get "floppy" that cleared up though after the valium got out of my system. I was doing a lot of drugs in 2008 coke, crack LOADS of beer.

I had zero interest in sex, then I got my act together kicked all the drugs (though the beer was hardest to controll) and settled with a decent chick for about a year - the problem was I had just split with the most beauftiful chick i had ever dated - then i got with (i dont mean to sound mean) a chick with two kids and the sensual side was lacking after been spoilt with my beautiful ex i think it broke my trust some place inside me and when i was having sex it might be in the back of my mind again that she will "trick me" and i will go threw the pregnancy and feel all those awful emotions of uncertanty again.

I think it does help if the woman is "hot" nice body ass and face etc...

So it leads up to me kicking all the drugs and starting on citalopram - maybe i just lost interest in sex?

But eithier way the problem of not coming is here.

Yeah..I'd talk to your doctor about the side affects. Medications do that until things balance out but if it's been going on a while, there could be something else going on.

I can drill away for half an hour but still have no luck in firing of the old fireworks.

this doesn't sound like a problem to me.

I was doing a lot of drugs in 2008 coke, crack LOADS of beer.

wait did you say you were doing CRACK?! with the social stigma involved it just really surprises me that any one even tries crack these days. How bad do you have to want to get high to say "Oh, lets try crack, Pookie in New Jack City was such a cool guy, I want to be like that!

Oh and I have no problem jerking off...

lol

there you go problem solved, hit the chicks for an hour or 2, get the sex machine rep. then jerk it in the bathroom for release afterwords. :):blink:

Yeah man I was completelty run into the ground after that split with the girl - I dint just go "Im having a shot of crack!"

Everyone gets drunk and you have a few goes of coke (wouldnt touch this shit now awfull drug) and a pipe gets passed to you and blam!!

It was just a weekend thing then i noticed me and my freind started getting one or two rocks threw the week - when I realised what i was doing to my self i got that pissed off and angry that i had slipped so far - i cut off all my friends who did drugs - stopped ALL drugs apart from beer started running and hitting the weights - i was in druggy land for 6 months and when i look back I wince at the thought of EVER doing it again.

I keep good company now - and cut my beer down (though i still go a little crazy every other weekend with the beer) I pulled my self out of a bad hole and luckily i did not get addicted to any off the stuff - when your friend deals coke and he throws two bags at you for nothing and your down in the dumps then its bound to happen - though i will say chasing the crack people is something I wouldnt wish on anyone. I owuld pray for anyone getting cuaght up in that shit.

well I am glad you are back on the right track Paul.

just look at the bright side, no jizz, no babies. :blink: